Need For Speed 11 Wishlist

2007 Need for Speed ProStreet
Porsche-AG
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Porsche-AG »

@ TheStig: Maybe not buyers, but for sure owners (either purchasing it used or 'stealing' it). They at least make up a large portion of Cadillac owners.

@ viper16: I've seen the Boxster and Carrera GT before, and those do look quite appealing but the last 2 cars you posted don't look like Porsches at all (At least from what I can tell, unless they are really old Porsches).
viper16
Drift King
Drift King

Post by viper16 »

last 2 are a 928 ad 944
Porsche-AG
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Porsche-AG »

Wow, those 2 don't look very good. The stock 928 and 944 look alright, but those cars have really ugly headlights and people will mistaken them into being Mazdas or something.
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

yep, they gave it a Japanese look, very Mazda like.
BGam-3R
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by BGam-3R »

Don't know if these have been mentioned yet (didn't read the whole thread):

- option for custom music soundtracks
- better physics
- get rid of "rubber band" AI
- bring back drag
- get rid of drift mode
- races at different times of the day
- posing for magazine and DVD covers (loved that from Underground 2)
- vehicle damage
- option for "arcade" and "realistic" driving modes
- a "fanciful" track design or two, like the underwater tunnel from Hot Pursuit
- more intense police chases (like in Most Wanted)
- replays
- ability to "customize" your driver a little bit (personality, driving style, etc.)
- if the crew option comes back, make them more integral to the racing
- maybe set the action in a specific locale, instead of "generic big city"
- bring back "style" points
Fishwhiz
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Fishwhiz »

GET RID OF DRIFT MODE? GET RID OF DRIFT MODE?!!!!!!! how could you get rid of drift mode? that is almost offensive to the street racing culture. maybe you would like it if you knew how to drift.
Morniemacar
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Morniemacar »

a side story of a police mode with acces to the chopper could be cool
-i agree with the back of the drag racing
-drift mode in canyon and track,
-something like a mixture of speedtrap and URL (underground ")
-get rid of crew
-agree with the music customization(like in GTA, the user can place mp3 in a directory of game and hear them ingame)
-back of the interior and hydros customization (like in Underground 2)
-agresive cops
-Back of the SUVs but real sporty subs, (cayene, bmw x5) or something like pick up tuning
-damage to the ride
BGam-3R
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by BGam-3R »

Fishwhiz wrote:GET RID OF DRIFT MODE? GET RID OF DRIFT MODE?!!!!!!! how could you get rid of drift mode? that is almost offensive to the street racing culture. maybe you would like it if you knew how to drift.
I know how to do it, in the game at least. ;) I just think it's too easy and kind of boring.
gearhead450
Drift King
Drift King

Post by gearhead450 »

The one thing I'd like to see changed is the whole "bodymods built specifically to car classes" thing. Some of the kits in Carbon would've looked good on other cars, but were restricted to said car classes. (Sweeper bumpers and sideskirts on a Porsche or GTO---like in UG2?)

And on that note, the Autosculpting should have three different styles to modify from, not just the same 3-10 areas that you all become familiar with halfway through the game.

(For e.g.), The first style on a Sweeper front or rear bumper should have at least five-or-six zones to chosse from. Then, as you progress through the Career mode, you begin to unlock newer styles for already existing parts; like say, adjusting the "nose" of the Sweeper FB to be more angular or conclave; modify the overall width of the airdam; the shape of the carbon fiber wings---perhaps even be able to add more inserts into the grill sections of the part. The possibiltes are truly limitless with that kind of potential. 8)
"Go anywhere, Go anywhere fast, Go anywhere fast looking like a damn pimp."
mean2u
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by mean2u »

I dislike how ugly half the bodykits are. I enjoyed picking out the front, rear, and side skirts. Seriously, there are quite a lot of terrible kits in Carbon.
Morniemacar
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Morniemacar »

could be interesting customize cop cars, and could be nice make a junkcar (a car maded with parts of others not necesarely the same kind of car)
shu_0036
Drift King
Drift King

Post by shu_0036 »

Will be more interesting if we can use cars in our garage as police cars too..
Morniemacar
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Morniemacar »

as the undercover Vette in the MW teaser?
WonkaVW
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by WonkaVW »

One feature I'd like to see:

- the game not being a buggy lump of crap when it's released, and if it is for a patch to actually fix the problems.

Carbon still has a ton of issues which will never be fixed. This carries on the EA tradition of pumping out game after game after game in whatever sloppy condition they see fit and charging $80 a pop. I can't see the next game being any different to be honest.
maksimovski
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by maksimovski »

When will Pro street be released ? i saw something 31 may but i dont think it will be released in 3 days isnt it ? !
Black Fire
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Black Fire »

No, the 31st is when the site comes out.
Porsche-AG
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Porsche-AG »

Can someone update me a bit on NFS? I've been a bit preoccupied with the amazing TDU lately. Is Pro Street officially the NFS 11 title?
gatman105
Ricer
Ricer

Post by gatman105 »

Yes all of those things.... but i dont see how effects like rain could be anoyying?...
I would say that they need to bring in more exotics, haven't seen any ferrari lately of bugatti or even masurati's

and please EA why is that you can never buy a bmw m3 gtr you have to work like a "kuta" (dog) to unlock the flaming car but then you can't really customise it.

this was the very reason i bought black edition because i though it might be unlcoked nope... and the same thing again with carbon but worse.... the fance audi that darius the boss drive the r8 quattro.. can't be purchased or modded... man it ticks me off!

ooh and a storyline where a girl is the main character... a posh sexy one that just rolls on the racing scene and has to prove her slef...to the male dominated arena of the streeting racing world.
gatman105
Ricer
Ricer

:S

Post by gatman105 »

Porsche-AG wrote:Can someone update me a bit on NFS? I've been a bit preoccupied with the amazing TDU lately. Is Pro Street officially the NFS 11 title?
it looks that way buddy... and it seems the nfs: pro street is the new gran turismo!
no cops...bu who... i'm so sad... i think ea are bit lost beacuse they are losing the magic they had with the underground series... undergorund was the first street racer...

oh well... as along as ea are making money... i dnt think they care :S
Skyline_man
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Skyline_man »

gatman105: There is an "Edit" buttom, you know ?

and dont start another Gran Turismo discussion here, you already have a topic for this.
Glopaticki
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Glopaticki »

Well i just hope they don't have catch ups and that bs that a fiat punto could take on a modded Carrera GT. Plz remove that crap it s*** up the wall when i vs a punto and it keeps up with me!!!

Also more exotics, isn't that what NFS is for, allowing people to thras cars they'll never get to drive? Can't wait to see the cool new damage and the absence of traffic!!
Porsche-AG
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Porsche-AG »

Well if you read all of the news, you would have figured out that Catch Up is disabled in Pro Street.

There will only 8 supercars in the game, and I don't think that NFS's main goal is to let us drive cars that we will never be able to drive. With Pro Street, they are leaning towards letting us drive cars that are realistically TUNED so much, we probably won't be able to drive them.
Glopaticki
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Glopaticki »

Actually i did i just forgot about it and i was talking about cars that u wouldn't expect to modd or even thrash around a closed circuit but i do agree with you about tuned cars that we won't be able to handle in real life. Then again if i had access to a cars like that i surely wouldn't be playing a game too often.
D00MST3R
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by D00MST3R »

A lot of question I've in my mind but could be answer when the game would release and would be in my hand!

Is there would be a rain slipper effect, When rain would it gonna slip like an ice! or rain would effect our handling if it gonna happen that would be fun when racing and drifting around in the rain!
hullu4life
Ricer
Ricer

Post by hullu4life »

50-70 cars.

MORE AUTOSCULP TUNING!!!!!

MORE TRACK'S

LONGER CAREER

And more vinyls and can put over of vinyl that you want!!

And that car get real damage and can get pass tru the wall or somethink.
suomi 4 life. Finland 4 life.

Return to “ProStreet”