held back for the 360?

2007 Need for Speed ProStreet
GearShifter
Stock
Stock

held back for the 360?

Post by GearShifter »

on amazon.com and gamestop.com its says that for the ps3,ps2, and other sytems except the 360 its coming out on either the 13th or 14th but for the 360 it comes out on the 15th wat is with that EA, i mean come on i know the 360 is the shiznit but i mean why hold it back :evil:
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Re: held back for the 360?

Post by Andre_online »

Need we a new topic just for this? :roll:
GearShifter
Stock
Stock

Post by GearShifter »

well i wana know if this is true for stores as well or if its just for buying it online
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

First, there's a dedicated thread for ProStreet.

Second, it's only like one day away from the 15th. What's the big deal?
race_invader
Professional
Professional

Post by race_invader »

GearShifter wrote:on amazon.com and gamestop.com its says that for the ps3,ps2, and other sytems except the 360 its coming out on either the 13th or 14th but for the 360 it comes out on the 15th wat is with that EA, i mean come on i know the 360 is the shiznit but i mean why hold it back :evil:
:lol: Well really your lucky so i would honestly hush.. Seeing that Xbox 360 in australia is coming out 29th your lucky that its 15th, also they prolly held it back to do bug fixes :D *sorry guys just had to say that*

Dunno whats up your bum bum saying X360 is shiznit seeing you are caring about it, so really thats really firetrucked up.

Edit: Also gotta include but website's who sell items etc are also crappy not the best way seeing that you also gotta pay for postage. I could be mistaken though...
GearShifter
Stock
Stock

Post by GearShifter »

when i say shiznit i mean it in a good way, and that suks that u gotta wait til the 29th, idk why they did bt i called game stop and they said its help til the 15th and thats when it ships so i wont get it til the 16th probly. i just think its fudged up that they held it back only on the 360
AT350Kobra
Ricer
Ricer

Post by AT350Kobra »

I am highly disappointed I was looking forward to playing this today now I have to wait. After playing the demo pro street has to be the overall best racer EVER. I even had a dream about this game. I just love cars and the car selection is great. I can't even wait.
GT: ILLUMINATIDRE
Won't remove this until I get my Px4 Storm
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

I don't see why this topic had to be created....

so...

Return to “ProStreet”