Different NFS PS versions

2007 Need for Speed ProStreet
peterfaj
Drift King
Drift King

Different NFS PS versions

Post by peterfaj »

I've been wondering what are the difference of NFS PS versions since I found out that PC and x360 versions had a moderators feature and PS3 doesn't.

I know the graphic's best on the x360 and on it runs bad on PC (could run everything till carbon, this one is laggy, at least the demo, but not always), cuz other versions are ported from the x360 version, but I wonder what other differences are there.
AT350Kobra
Ricer
Ricer

Re: Different NFS PS versions

Post by AT350Kobra »

peterfaj wrote:I've been wondering what are the difference of NFS PS versions since I found out that PC and x360 versions had a moderators feature and PS3 doesn't.

I know the graphic's best on the x360 and on it runs bad on PC (could run everything till carbon, this one is laggy, at least the demo, but not always), cuz other versions are ported from the x360 version, but I wonder what other differences are there.
Well the 360 version got pushed back to the 16th so we won't even know til then but I'll have it as soon as the store gets it in. I was so deserate today I almost went and got the ps3 version instead of waiting on the 360 version.
GT: ILLUMINATIDRE
Won't remove this until I get my Px4 Storm
Striker94
Professional
Professional

Post by Striker94 »

the only difference i know of is that PS2 has almost none of the new damage models, and is missing some cars. apparentely, the xbox 360 model is bettter that the PS3 one...
oh snap
GINIX_2007
Professional
Professional

Post by GINIX_2007 »

Any word on the PSP version? it should be out today.
Striker94
Professional
Professional

Post by Striker94 »

i don't know about that, but if Carbon was anything to go by, it will really suck...
oh snap
baumaxx1
Professional
Professional

Post by baumaxx1 »

Actually, PC has the best graphics if your rig can handle it. Both 360 and PS3 should have the same graphics. But yes, as they are porting from 360 ATM, the 360 version will be more optimised than the PS3.

Return to “ProStreet”