ProStreet cars: what is real and fake?

2007 Need for Speed ProStreet
Hydro_PT
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

ProStreet cars: what is real and fake?

Post by Hydro_PT »

Hi to all :).

I'm just curious about the cars in Pro Street. I'm near the end of the game and I already have all cars unlocked. Alright, no problem. Then I saw on a GTA modding site (http://www.ascendence.net) that they're doing a Winter Modding Challenge, which consists of converting PS cars for SA. And people there is converting a Lexus and a Bugatti Veyron :O. Then I asked since when PS has those cars, they said to put this cheat "unlockallthings" to get those cars. I did that and I got Acura Integra, Acura NSX, Audi RS4, Lexus and Pontiac Solstice. But where is the Bugatti? :(

I've been searching on the net for this, but didn't found nothing. And then I decided to search on the game's folders and I found some interesting stuff. Folders with the following names:

"S2000" "SEAT" "VEYRON" "CARRERAGT" "CCX" "GALLARDOS" "DB9" "SL65" and some more. Now I really want to know if these cars are in the game or if it's just some cars they didn't finished or didn't put ingame for some reason. And if it's possible to play with them.

Any help is welcome, I would love to tune and crash the Veyron in the desert :D
Last edited by Hydro_PT on 25 Nov 2007, 18:24, edited 1 time in total.
SRDragoon20
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Re: ProStreet cars: what is real and fake?

Post by SRDragoon20 »

they are in the game m8 u have to complete the game in King mode which i have been told so good luck :) if u get the bugatti post a screenshot XD
race_invader
Professional
Professional

Post by race_invader »

:roll: No offence but please read other forums or use the search button this has been mentioned many times, ill say it one more time with feeling.

The cheat "unlockallthings" only unlocks the following cars Acura Integra, Acura NSX, Audi RS4, Lexus and Pontiac Solstice, it does not unlock the veyron. Reason being is because that car is downloadable content for later on or just junk files what EA left since they are too lazy to delete. It will not be possible to hack the game somehow to add them seeing that they do not have the required files to play in there folders.
Hydro_PT
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Hydro_PT »

:cry: I just wanted to crash the Veyron :(.

Well thanks race_invader, but I did search a lot of forums for this and I didn't found "solid" arguments, so I decided to post here. Anyway, if it is a useless topic, please some mod delete it :).

I hope it is downloadable content and not the result of EA lazy asses xD. At least I can enjoy some more cars... too bad it is not possible to hack the game in order to make the cars work. But are they so incomplete then? What's missing?
Kaerar
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Kaerar »

Actually race_invader is incorrect. The cars are available and you can get them by hex editing your savegame. The codes are listed in the thread in the Editing forum. They are all pretty much unfinished in some way, but most will work and drive ok. BACKUP before editing or you may lose your precious career!!!
race_invader
Professional
Professional

Post by race_invader »

Yes true, but that was only released recently. :) Although also if you think about it and didn't do that hex way then no you can't get them.
Hydro_PT
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Hydro_PT »

Holy f*ck, it IS possible? :mrgreen:

I'm going to try it right now, I'll post screens (don't be scary with my shiznit graphics, I play at 640 X 480 and almost everything off. Yeah I know it sucks, but hey, it is not my fault of EA's bad programming and lack of optimization :?)

Thanks Kaerar :D

Return to “ProStreet”