Need for speed drag racing

2007 Need for Speed ProStreet
speed_man
Drift King
Drift King

Need for speed drag racing

Post by speed_man »

Remember the older Need for speed drag races? How you just tapped the analog stick and then it just changed lanes FOR YOU. :roll: i hated that, you had like no control over your ride it SUCKED! What are your thoughts on the old drag racing? 8)
MasterGT
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Re: Need for speed drag racing

Post by MasterGT »

I have to admit, the old drag racing was easier,but the new drag racing is a lot more realistic. I perfer it better.
*sig removed for being too big. limits are 550x120px (including text) & 50kb.*
sfgtrenzz
Ricer
Ricer

Post by sfgtrenzz »

Underground 1 was pure timing nothing else... you had good timing you did great in this 1 lacked any type of performance customizing... was a great start to the drag racing

Underground 2 opened up how changing 1 thing in your tuning could change everything about your ride... to this day u2 has yet to have someone hit the limits (My personally all time favorite for this reason)

Most wanted just a joke hit the limits for what a car could do in that game in 2 weeks was a major let down

Pro Street not bad introduced how aerodynamics affect your ride... but stupid how every single car pretty much wheelies no matter what you do to it lol... added a speed cap of 251mph I can see why they did it, but don't like it hehe... what a waste of a 6th gear lmao.... can't see this 1 lasting too long.... unless... theres something I'm missing??? lol... if not then limits of this game are not far off thus not going to last.

As for the older 1s being too easy I don't agree ... I do agree they thought we couldn't walk and chew gum at the same time (nos, shift and keep the car in a lane hehe) Pro street is to me even easier to do your only going in a straight line so the lane thing doesn't matter that much to me... you get the tuning right and hit the right spot in the sweet spot while shifting then your car will take care of itself lol.

Just my 2 cents lol
V8FAST
Ricer
Ricer

Post by V8FAST »

I prefer the first NFS because it's easy and doesn't take much skill other than the gear changes.

Return to “ProStreet”