Future Need for Speed

2007 Need for Speed ProStreet
speed_man
Drift King
Drift King

Future Need for Speed

Post by speed_man »

What do you think about the future of nfs games? Will there be any more nfs games? What do you think. :)
WonkaVW
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Re: Future Need for Speed

Post by WonkaVW »

Of course there will be more. If my experience with EA has taught anything, it's that they will milk their successful game chains for everything they're worth, and some more.

The real question is "will the quality go up from here?". I can't imagine so. I imagine the franchise is going to go into another radical shift of game play to freshen it up. Seeing how EA seems to be releasing a new one every fall, we should know about this in about 3-4 months.
fasttasf
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Re: Future Need for Speed

Post by fasttasf »

WonkaVW wrote:Of course there will be more. If my experience with EA has taught anything, it's that they will milk their successful game chains for everything they're worth, and some more.

The real question is "will the quality go up from here?". I can't imagine so. I imagine the franchise is going to go into another radical shift of game play to freshen it up. Seeing how EA seems to be releasing a new one every fall, we should know about this in about 3-4 months.
It doesn't look like the next game will be promising though, as I remember EA says their NFS games are developed in a 2-year cycle by two teams in alternate years, you know what that means: the next game will be developed by those who gave you Carbon, so don't say you are disappointed when it turn out to be crap.
QX6850
4GB DDR2 PC8500
2 GEFORCE 8800GTX SLI
X-Fi Extreme Gamer
1000Watt PSU

Return to “ProStreet”