Bug Tunning My 911 Turbo

2007 Need for Speed ProStreet
titon
Ricer
Ricer

Bug Tunning My 911 Turbo

Post by titon »

I buy a Porsche 911 Turbo and go to garage for tunning very happy. For my surprise, I buy level 3 engine and the original 480BHP down to 472BHP! I try to combine engine upgrade with drivetrain upgrade and nothing! For last I buy forced induction and so the BHP up to 589. So, I load the savegame again and buy only the forced induction and for my surprise the BHP up to 589! Why? Is a pro street bug or for some cars the engine and drivetrain no make diference? Sorry for english....

Thanks...
Frenzy
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Re: Bug Tunning My 911 Turbo

Post by Frenzy »

1) Of course the drivetrain upgrade will make no difference - it's only gearbox/driveshaft/diff

2) The engine upgrades allow you to tune the engine, and shifting the cam timing up the rev range will help.
titon
Ricer
Ricer

Post by titon »

Thanks bro. What items in engine upgrade should I change and how do I change for car better performance?
fasttasf
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by fasttasf »

titon wrote:Thanks bro. What items in engine upgrade should I change and how do I change for car better performance?
You should try upgrading all parts as high as possible of course. Tune up the boost level and engine timing will improve your horsepower at the cost of torque, so for speed challenges, make them as high as possible and you have high top speed.
QX6850
4GB DDR2 PC8500
2 GEFORCE 8800GTX SLI
X-Fi Extreme Gamer
1000Watt PSU
titon
Ricer
Ricer

Post by titon »

Thanks for the advice bro. Do you have another performance tricks for me? Also for other cars parts and events... :lol:

Thank you very much for attention
Summ
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Summ »

View the details of the single performance parts - 2 on keyboard for pc users - and see what the single performance parts do. It's written in a language most 12 year olds would understand. Try working your way up from that.. tuning after what you feel makes sense, eh?
titon
Ricer
Ricer

Post by titon »

Thanks Summ. Anybody else?

Greets...

Return to “ProStreet”