Something wrong with this..

2007 Need for Speed ProStreet
Summ
Drift King
Drift King

Something wrong with this..

Post by Summ »

Ok.. aside from the obvious laughter (you can imagine the moment I crossed the finish line and thought to myself.. yeah, I read a few totals now and then.. but was it really ALL of them?!) do you people think this is a good sign? To me it looks like EA's idea with speed challenge was good, but it's implementation a little.. how to say.. sucky? I mean, one thing is that we can't keep our cars on the track.. but the damned AI can't keep its OWN cars on the track, either! After seeing this, I think I'm going to make the rest of my speed challenge races at 80 km/h and just wait for the AI to total.. I mean.. hehe..
GLoPJe
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Re: Something wrong with this..

Post by GLoPJe »

lol :lol: but its not a bug or something

that tracks is a difficult track and the computer always drive together if the front crash they almost all crash seen it before that only 1 comp made it to the finish
vellu
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by vellu »

Has happened to me once or twice. And sometimes I've been totaled aswell in the same pile up.

Usually happens after a bit of jump on the track and they guy/guys in front mess up. Everyone behind them have virtually no change of evading because of the jump (1: you can't see the pile up soon enough 2: you're airborne so really no control at all)
Summ
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Summ »

Yeah.. been there a bunch of times as well, hehe.. still, I find it kind of funny.
Crozzers
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Crozzers »

I laughed so hard when it happened to me too :) same track haha :D

Return to “ProStreet”