Booster Pack and Shadows??

2007 Need for Speed ProStreet
flatlandfreak66
Ricer
Ricer

Booster Pack and Shadows??

Post by flatlandfreak66 »

so i've installed the booster pack and when i started playing i noticed a couple of things...

1. All the shadows are messed up, any shadow in the game is blinking non stop! ( i am running pro street on dual 7800GT in SLI, but i'm playing the game in directX 9, so i think that might have something to do with my graphics.)

2. Where are my new cars!?! i almost completed the game... so i'm wondering if i have to complete all the extra races that come with the booster pack and the whole game just to unlock my precious S2000?

3. I still have gotten no word back from EA about issue with having a EA member name that is 1 darn letter to long for the game. so i still can't login and do anything online in the game!! :evil: :cry: [-o<

thank you to anyone with wise words of help! =D> :lol:
prince1142003
Valued Member
Valued Member

Re: Booster Pack and Shadows??

Post by prince1142003 »

No clue how to unlock the new cars normally. But if you head on over to the Editing section and read the topic on ProStreet Car Codes, somewhere near the end is a savegame I posted that has ALL game cars in the garage, including Collector's Edition and Booster Pack cars. And they all function normally as well.

Return to “ProStreet”