End of the NFS franchise

2007 Need for Speed ProStreet
fasttasf
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

End of the NFS franchise

Post by fasttasf »

Believe me, I really wanted to love pro street, and really did like it for about half a month, I even went to the IGN forum to defend PS when most there loathe it. BUT! The enthusiasm has slowly but firmly diminished lately when all you can do is racing against some LAME AI crap, thanks to the rubbish not sim not arcade physics model which alienated both the keen racers and those who just want to have a bit of fun, with noboday playing online, and no free roam mode anymore, this game is starting to irritate a lot! But the final nail on the coffin is this new extension pack, which completely killed the only bit of fun that's left in the already somewhat plain game, bonus cars are gone, new cars don't exisit, level 4 parts unavailable anymore, and absolutely nobody play online against each other anymore. Now I think I agree with the game-spot review, without free roam, this game is just another lame racer, game play is not half as good as TDU, sim physics is nowhere near GT or even the Live For Speed game that's been made by a 3-men band, online play is trivial and absolutely rubbish, congratulations EA, you have finally killed the NFS franchise, at least for me. I remember thinking that it was just a marketing stunt when after the successful release of atari's TDU in March, EA rushed out to lure everyone into believing their PS is a big leap ahead. But as time passing by, with the constant marketing bombardment from EA, I started to look forward to PS, but look what we are end up with now, nothing! Why did they annouce the never-to-be rubbish extender pack before Christmas? This pile of shiznit completely ruined my Xmas! Bye bye NFS!
QX6850
4GB DDR2 PC8500
2 GEFORCE 8800GTX SLI
X-Fi Extreme Gamer
1000Watt PSU
YaelDjiel
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Re: End of the NFS franchise

Post by YaelDjiel »

sorry you feel that way, but why does this need a new topic?
http://forum.nfsunlimited.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=15285

Return to “ProStreet”