A new challenge

2007 Need for Speed ProStreet
BAS231187
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

A new challenge

Post by BAS231187 »

first, i quite like pro street. yes it is just another racing game and it has lots of flaws but 1 feature has made it so much better than most racing games and its simply the cost of damage.

in the previous nfs games ud buy a car, slam it around a track, buy the next car, slam that round the track and continue until compleat. even forza would be the same.
but now i feel mildly attatched to my cars. if i crash its gona cost me that new turbo i wanted in repairs. so it brings a whole new "i could take that corner faster but wont cos i might die"
especially when ur raceing the better cars, a crash is gona cost u a hell of a lot. except u get stupid markers that make the maximum cost 5k or 10k respectivly. negating the big risk of driving faster.

so im planning on compleating the game using NO markers at all. including total repair markers. if i total a car its gona sit there in peices till the end of my career. ill have to buy a new one.

this will make the game harder (was a bit too easy for me most of the time), and ill get a lot more attatched to my cars. i would hate to crash a car iv worked hard on and total it. and would make it more realistic.

was just wondering if anyone else liked this feature/wanted it made more extreme
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Re: A new challenge

Post by Andre_online »

Shouldn't this be in the "Your Thoughts about NFS: Pro Street" thread? :?
YaelDjiel
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Re: A new challenge

Post by YaelDjiel »

i'd think so, yes :P

Return to “ProStreet”