Car tiers in pro street

2007 Need for Speed ProStreet
BAS231187
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Car tiers in pro street

Post by BAS231187 »

im trying to make some really nice tier 1 and tier 2 cars for online play where the dificulty is set to easy or medium. however im really struggeling to make the cars the correct tier.

i took my 350Z currently tuned up to level 3 in grip races. started a new blue print added a few parts but kept the number 2 in the top right hand corner as a 2. i then go back to the car selection screen and the car is a tier 3... i go back in to edit the blu print and its apparently a level 2 again.

i buy an eclipse. i tune up a level 1 blue print with no problems. i then try and tune up a second blue print to be tier 2. this time when i go back to the garage my tier 2 car is still apparently tier 1.

1. has anyone else noticed this
2. do all the blue prints have to be the same race type AND the same tier (if so whats the point since all the cars have to be the same)
3. could i create a level 1 car. then a second blue print as level 3 but the stupid game would bring the tier down to level 1. (so i could use a lvl3 car in a lvl1 race)
powerof1000
Drift King
Drift King

Re: Car tiers in pro street

Post by powerof1000 »

Shouldn't this go in the PS discussion thread/PC issues thread? Anyway, I don't know if it has happened to me, probably because I haven't paid attention :lol:
www.soundcloud.com/spyre
BAS231187
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by BAS231187 »

im playing on the xbox 360

but yer this should have gona in the help section. if a mod could move it for me please :oops:
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

it's in the right place here.
It has nothing to do with the 360.
It is just something that is in the game.
I really don't understand the whole tier stuff anyway in PS

Return to “ProStreet”