what was your biggiest mistake in pro street

2007 Need for Speed ProStreet
Koenigsegg_Rox
Professional
Professional

Re: what was your biggiest mistake in pro street

Post by Koenigsegg_Rox »

Striker94 wrote:yeah, has anyone realized how fast golfs are? even back in most wanted they owned the compitition!
Bit off-topic but, have you noticed in Most Wanted you can max out stats in any car?
Racing M3 GTR
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Racing M3 GTR »

Koenigsegg_Rox wrote:
Striker94 wrote:yeah, has anyone realized how fast golfs are? even back in most wanted they owned the compitition!
Bit off-topic but, have you noticed in Most Wanted you can max out stats in any car?
Only thing you couldn't max out were some of the cars you could buy with ShopSpezial, including the BMW M3 GTR.
Striker94 wrote:would you rather race an indestructable GTi or a destructable Rudy Chen?
As much as I hate racing Rudy Chen, i actually have some respect for the bozo, so although it's not on the list, I'd rather race an indestructible Rudy Chen. Golfs cheat to no end and who would respect the cheaters? Anyone? Those weren't meant to be speed cars, period. Oh, and Chen starts from the back, like us all, so it makes it fairer. Not that it matters, because one minute he's at the back, next he's gone... if you're not driving a 911.
baumaxx1
Professional
Professional

Post by baumaxx1 »

Koenigsegg_Rox wrote:
Lol... I have an rx8 that doesn't ever need brakes and has its stats outside of the bar.
Striker94
Professional
Professional

Post by Striker94 »

yeah, on most wanted you can max out anything, but a maxed out Murcielag was the fastest car in the game, and definately a lot faster than a maxed-out golf!

And is there any other way to beat rudy chen other than getting a turbo? I have one, but i still need cash for the upgrades...
oh snap
Racing M3 GTR
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Racing M3 GTR »

Striker94 wrote:yeah, on most wanted you can max out anything, but a maxed out Murcielag was the fastest car in the game, and definately a lot faster than a maxed-out golf!

And is there any other way to beat rudy chen other than getting a turbo? I have one, but i still need cash for the upgrades...
Yeah. Get a fast car and slam his butt into the wall. With any luck, he'll flip and die (for that particular race. Next time, he's alive & kicking) You know that huge banked right turn? Slam him into that type of wall and he'll wreck and cry, "MY CAR!" as you race away.
Striker94
Professional
Professional

Post by Striker94 »

so, you've played that random porsche game on PS1?
oh snap
Racing M3 GTR
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Racing M3 GTR »

Striker94 wrote:so, you've played that random porsche game on PS1?
Apart from Porsche Challenge and NFS: Porsche Unleashed, I don't recall any Porsche games for the first PlayStation.
Striker94
Professional
Professional

Post by Striker94 »

yep, it was porsche challenge!

it was one of the most arcady games ever concieved, with shiznit graphics! But still fun...
oh snap
240sxlover
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by 240sxlover »

Racing M3 GTR wrote:
GLoPJe wrote:that i bought prostreet...

nah
when i got a free car thingy i spendid it on a integra by accident :lol:
The Integra LS? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mine? Err... selling a M3 E46 that I used for grip races. That car was good to me... I'll miss it.

My best car was an EVO X.
240sxlover
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by 240sxlover »

Racing M3 GTR wrote:
Koenigsegg_Rox wrote:
Only thing you couldn't max out were some of the cars you could buy with ShopSpezial, including the BMW M3 GTR.
Striker94 wrote:would you rather race an indestructable GTi or a destructable Rudy Chen?
As much as I hate racing Rudy Chen, i actually have some respect for the bozo, so although it's not on the list, I'd rather race an indestructible Rudy Chen. Golfs cheat to no end and who would respect the cheaters? Anyone? Those weren't meant to be speed cars, period. Oh, and Chen starts from the back, like us all, so it makes it fairer. Not that it matters, because one minute he's at the back, next he's gone... if you're not driving a 911.

No,no!The two cars are stupid!And you every tried the cheat zerozerozero?Coca cola zero's golf is better than the other golfs!!!!!!!!Like the Rudy Chen,is not good!!!!!!!!!As you understand,you gotta not and i hate Rudy Chen too!!!!!Next:The porsche Unleshead is another game dude!!!!!!
Striker94
Professional
Professional

Post by Striker94 »

Pardon?

Could you please repeat that?

I didn't understand quite all of that (or any for that matter)
oh snap
hugh750
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by hugh750 »

This starting to go off topic! :(
Ati Radeon 4670 1 gig ram, intel duo core 2 2.3 gig cpu & sb x-fi sound card, 3 gig
MarioManeski
Ricer
Ricer

Post by MarioManeski »

And to take it in-topic,my best mistake was when I sold my drift rx-7 For which i spent 100000$ and which i sold for 18900$.So,i`ve lost 80Grand,more or less
braytyso07
Ricer
Ricer

Post by braytyso07 »

I sold my zonda on accident #-o
vr6robert
Stock
Stock

Post by vr6robert »

i went on it no cheats but first time at drag i got with level 1 4.50 time?
User deactivated: Cheating,
Kaerar
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Kaerar »

Deleting the wrong career before backing it up and losing 3 cars with about 3hours work in visual modding on each car :(
teddyprkr
Ricer
Ricer

Post by teddyprkr »

When i first got the game I did something stupid like sell my GTO and buy some crap car to upgrade it only to end up not needing it and the resell was about half the price of the GTO or something... I forget exactly I just remember being really, really flustered.
MURD3R3D 0U7
palmer_7890
Ricer
Ricer

Post by palmer_7890 »

my best car was an EVO IX but i completely lost control racing it out at nevada (it was a speed car) olmost near the end, someone in an orange eclipe hit me, sent me sideways up a cliff and i rolled like 12 times (srly)
RazTaz11
Ricer
Ricer

Post by RazTaz11 »

my best was a EVO IX, Racing GTR you'll love this, at Texas I rammed Rudy in to the wall, he flew back, and HAMMERED Gavin May, who hit Henrik Dehn.
arabnight
Drift King
Drift King

Post by arabnight »

me in my lp640 in speed running into the back end of the supra that thought it was cool to hit the breaks while going under the speed trap while i was doing 223
RazTaz11
Ricer
Ricer

Post by RazTaz11 »

Ouch. Totaled?

Return to “ProStreet”