Touge Union
38%

Total votes: 24

Striker94
Professional
Professional

Re: Favourite Elite Crew

Post by Striker94 »

ah, I forgot about arcade... then, there's only the Zonda, R35, Proto, Pontaic (solstice? the small convertible), and Evo X (and perhaps a few more)
oh snap
Racing M3 GTR
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Racing M3 GTR »

Striker94 wrote:ah, I forgot about arcade... then, there's only the Zonda, R35, Proto, Pontaic (solstice? the small convertible), and Evo X (and perhaps a few more)
There's nobody I'm aware of that drives the R35. I think there's a PROTO in one of the SP racedays, but all I every do is customize cars.

I think there's a Pontiac Solstice drift car... may be in React, or Arcade. And as I said before, JP Laurent drives the green BoxCut Zonda.
gabetune
Ricer
Ricer

Post by gabetune »

apex rulez :)
RazTaz11
Ricer
Ricer

Post by RazTaz11 »

Racing M3 GTR wrote:
Striker94 wrote:ah, I forgot about arcade... then, there's only the Zonda, R35, Proto, Pontaic (solstice? the small convertible), and Evo X (and perhaps a few more)
There's nobody I'm aware of that drives the R35. I think there's a PROTO in one of the SP racedays, but all I every do is customize cars.

I think there's a Pontiac Solstice drift car... may be in React, or Arcade. And as I said before, JP Laurent drives the green BoxCut Zonda.
Some jap guy drives a Proto, Tobias Sachenbacher drives a Zonda in Arcade, and Rudy.

Return to “ProStreet”