Help: Car sorting

2007 Need for Speed ProStreet
aryamen
Ricer
Ricer

Help: Car sorting

Post by aryamen »

I would like to sort my cars in my career garage. Any ideas of how to do that?
AMD Athlon 64x2 4400+
2GB DDR-RAM
nVidia GeForce 7900GTX 512MB
Creative SoundBlaster X-Fi
Koenigsegg_Rox
Professional
Professional

Re: Help: Car sorting

Post by Koenigsegg_Rox »

Which game?
aryamen
Ricer
Ricer

Post by aryamen »

need for speed prostreet...oh and, nice picture you have there by the way.
AMD Athlon 64x2 4400+
2GB DDR-RAM
Koenigsegg_Rox
Professional
Professional

Post by Koenigsegg_Rox »

Thank you...

And with Prostreet, it's different for each version I suspect but when you go into the Garage you can shift between your grip, drag, drift and speed cars. On PS2/3 it's L1 and R1.

That's really the only way, there's no real car sorting thing.
Striker94
Professional
Professional

Post by Striker94 »

ok, you've answered that question, and i've got a new one-

Are some stage 3 parts better that other ones? Or are they all the same?
oh snap
Koenigsegg_Rox
Professional
Professional

Post by Koenigsegg_Rox »

I think it's just a case of which brands you like better, they make no difference.
Striker94
Professional
Professional

Post by Striker94 »

ok

also, it's kinda funny to see a guy putting a massive enkei decal on the side of his car, but he has 5zigen rims...
oh snap
VG_Speed
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by VG_Speed »

Hi!

I think the only way you can achieve what you want is to buy the cars on the order you want them to be! :P
I am not sure if it will work, but it might, never tested it. Also, if after you do this, you sell one or 2 of your cars and you buy some other, it's pretty likely these new cars will end in the free slots left by the ones you sold, and not at the end.
This is based on my observations about car placement in our Garage during the Career.

Cya!

Rogério

http://www.youtube.com/VGSpeedPro
http://hosted.filefront.com/VGSpeedPro
aryamen
Ricer
Ricer

Post by aryamen »

Thanks for the replies guys but I think it's a bit silly to buy the cars in the order you want them in the garage instead of buying them in the order that is suatible for you to make you win the game...but I do take your point and I've acctually noticed that before. I was thinking that maybe there is a button of some sort that would sort the cars in alphabetical order but I don't believe there is, since none you knows anything about it. I think it's something EA has simply missed or neglected.

Another thing...Is stage/level 4 tuning the last stage or can there be a 5th stage as well? I'm stuck with level 4 parts...

Thanks
AMD Athlon 64x2 4400+
2GB DDR-RAM
VG_Speed
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by VG_Speed »

Hi!

Stage 4 Performance Parts is the best you can get.

Cya!

Rogério

http://www.youtube.com/VGSpeedPro
http://hosted.filefront.com/VGSpeedPro
aryamen
Ricer
Ricer

Post by aryamen »

ok thanks! just wanna let you know that I just beat RYO using:

Speed Challenge: McLaren F1 (Totalled him first :) and then continued the race nice and easy to the finish line - Fantastic machine I might add and keeps up with RYO's speed)

Wheelie: Toyota Supra (just wheelied all the way to the finish line - INSANE!)

Drag: Pagani Zonda (just smoked him and finished leaving ~3sec in time difference every time)

Grip: Mitsubishi EVO X (terrific car all through the game and I didn't have any problems with it here either)

Drift: Mazda RX-7 (some trouble getting my scores up in the beginning but once you get a hang on the track, you're unbeatable)

Spread my words if anybody needs help
AMD Athlon 64x2 4400+
2GB DDR-RAM
Striker94
Professional
Professional

Post by Striker94 »

hi!

I'm still stuck on the first speed track because i keep totaling in my viper. I can generally keep up, but i'm not so good with the shiznit roads...

And how fast can Ryo do the quarter?
oh snap
aryamen
Ricer
Ricer

Post by aryamen »

Striker94 wrote:hi!

I'm still stuck on the first speed track because i keep totaling in my viper. I can generally keep up, but i'm not so good with the shiznit roads...

And how fast can Ryo do the quarter?
Hehe...The speed challenge races have been quite a challenge in the ProStreet series and I agree they can be difficult at times. If you think the first speed races are hard, then wait until you get to the nevada tracks...Now I say this as I say to other people who asks me, you have to try different cars and work your way through. The slower cars tend to be more stable than the fast but it's not certainly always the case. Do a backup of the savegame file in "My Documents" folder and then get back in the game to purchase a car of your choice. If you aren't happy with it, replace the backed-up savegame file with the one in "My Documents" folder to purchase another car without loosing cash from your previous purchase. I used the LP640 but even the lambo was unstable so I installed the booster pack and purchased the veyron (fast and very stable) and mclaren (very fast but very quick steering) f1 for 0 cr! That'll set you off!

As for your other question, I just beat RYO and he was able to finish the drag races (believe it was ½ mile) in approximately 15½ sec. Use the zonda (12 sec) or the supra. Just read my posts above and I hope that will help you.

Thank you for your time...
AMD Athlon 64x2 4400+
2GB DDR-RAM
Striker94
Professional
Professional

Post by Striker94 »

ummm, i meant that i'm still stuck on ryo's first speed race, which is a nevada track ( i think )

so, 15 seconds, too easy! 12 seconds on stage 3 chevelle! Oh, and how do you control karol's Mustang? do you need to take off the suspension? It keeps totaling itself...
oh snap
aryamen
Ricer
Ricer

Post by aryamen »

oh sorry, my mistake...but if you just read my earlier posts in this thread, you will find the answer to your first question. But since you're asking me, I might as well tell you again...

I simply totalled him in the beginnig of each race and then continiued to the finish line. Totalling him is tricky but I kept NOS:ing him against his rear bumper and then tried to push him out of the road and into the mountain rocks. Once he's off the road he totalls himself quite easily.

As for Karol's mustang...I have won it, but I haven't used the car yet because I've already got better ones.
AMD Athlon 64x2 4400+
2GB DDR-RAM

Return to “ProStreet”