Tuning without having to play the whole game (cheats?)...

2007 Need for Speed ProStreet
Silenza84
Ricer
Ricer

Tuning without having to play the whole game (cheats?)...

Post by Silenza84 »

Hello,

I just got te game nfs pro street. But it's not playing that smooth on my pc and besides that I just play it to tune the cars and make cool pics. So I'm wondering how I can get all cars / parts for free whitout playing the game. I allready searched for cheats but I can't find some cheats that can do this. And if there aren't cheats like that, what's the best way to begin non-stop tuning?

Tnx, greets Silenza84.
RedCarDriver
Drift King
Drift King

Re: Tuning without having to play the whole game (cheats?)...

Post by RedCarDriver »

Try using "unlockallthings" in the code entry window, secret codes section. If you need more cash, enter that, exit career mode, re-enter career mode, and open the garage and sell the four cars that just appeared. If you're on PS3 or XBox and you've already applied the patch, then this won't work; if you're on PC and applied the patch, go to the Editing section.
prince1142003
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by prince1142003 »

Or, if you're on the PC, download a completed savegame and use a money cheat/trainer.
Silenza84
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Silenza84 »

Tnx guys. I found the cheat "unlockallthings" pretty often, but by selling some cars you just earn a couple of thousand dollars, so you have to keep selling cars every time I guess? That doesn't work very comfortable. I got the game on my pc btw (I could buy it on ps2 as well but I can't make good quality screenshots on that console).
Downloading a completed savegame sounds nice, but where do I get that? And what's a trainer and how does that work? As you can read I'm not that familliar with these things.
prince1142003
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by prince1142003 »

Get them both here. Get a trainer that has a money option.

Also, make sure to update your game to v1.1 and apply the v1.1 Cheat Enabler also found on the page I linked to.
Silenza84
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Silenza84 »

Okay, I've installed all patches, and everything seems to work fine. Except for the fact that I get only 2.000.000, but I can live with that. Now I was just getting started with pimping, when suddenly I see that the cars have only 3 full body kits which can be sculpted. Aren't there any more bumpers available? And if there are, where can I find them? I have a 100% savegame, so what's the problem? Or isn't there anymore choice?!
Rizur
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Rizur »

Most of or every car has only 3-5 bodykit choises...

Thanks prince for that link. Bad thing is that I would have needed it couple of days earlier :lol:
Now I have "Career save" from utils & saves in use. It is also good opinion to people like Silenza84. There are 10,000,000 cash and 178 cars if I remember right. But bad things is that career is 0%
prince1142003
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by prince1142003 »

Silenza84 wrote:I see that the cars have only 3 full body kits which can be sculpted. Aren't there any more bumpers available? And if there are, where can I find them? I have a 100% savegame, so what's the problem? Or isn't there anymore choice?!
Yeah, unfortunately most cars only have a very few body kits.
scorchex
Ricer
Ricer

Post by scorchex »

RedCarDriver wrote:Try using "unlockallthings" in the code entry window, secret codes section. If you need more cash, enter that, exit career mode, re-enter career mode, and open the garage and sell the four cars that just appeared. If you're on PS3 or XBox and you've already applied the patch, then this won't work; if you're on PC and applied the patch, go to the Editing section.
is that xbox360? and what patch?
In life go as fast as you can, cut corners and cheat, if you crash and burn too bad!
Striker94
Professional
Professional

Post by Striker94 »

um, can somebody tell me why "unlockallthings" doesn't work properly on PS2? I've almost completed my first career without cheats, and have started a second one cause I felt like it, and the cheat doesn't work! It unlocks all the cars, but not stage 4 parts...
oh snap

Return to “ProStreet”