NFSC Reward Cards Info

2006 Need for Speed Carbon
GT3x24x7
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

NFSC Reward Cards Info

Post by GT3x24x7 »

Going through my first career, I found it fairly frustrating that the tasks to be completed in the Reward Cards section of the game are all jumbled up. As a result, my career is now finished and there are some tasks that I'll never be able to complete. Bummer dude.

So I decided to make a big ol' list of all of the reward cards and the tasks that you need to do and put them in a format where I could organise them any which way to get a better idea of what needs to be done and ultimately work out some sort of plan for my next career.

Below is the result. This is an Excel file of all of the cars and the tasks they involve, arranged and grouped in various ways to make it easier to see what has to be done. I figure it will probably be useful to some of you lot.

You'll need Microsoft Excel or the free Excel Viewer in order to open the file. If someone wants to go ahead and add the info to the Wiki, please feel free.
Attachments
NFSC Reward Cards.xls
(97 KiB) Downloaded 493 times
Screenshot.png
Last edited by GT3x24x7 on 15 Nov 2006, 15:34, edited 1 time in total.
xALFAxGT
Drift King
Drift King

Post by xALFAxGT »

Thanks for that GT!!

Very helpful indeed :D
GT3x24x7
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by GT3x24x7 »

Glad to help :)
AZ
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by AZ »

This is pure gold.
Ceano
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Ceano »

Well nice job, but i would not waste my time on any online gaming when there is so many cheaters and no what so ever cheat protection. EA has rely outdone them self in stupidity this time for completion of the game!
Tyrant
Professional
Professional

Post by Tyrant »

Ah I was waiting for that! Thanks bro.
GT3x24x7
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by GT3x24x7 »

Ceano wrote:Well nice job, but i would not waste my time on any online gaming when there is so many cheaters and no what so ever cheat protection. EA has rely outdone them self in stupidity this time for completion of the game!
Who said anything about online gaming?
ahmad0410
Professional
Professional

Post by ahmad0410 »

GT3x24x7 wrote:
Ceano wrote:Well nice job, but i would not waste my time on any online gaming when there is so many cheaters and no what so ever cheat protection. EA has rely outdone them self in stupidity this time for completion of the game!
He's probably talking about the online challenges in your excel screenshot.
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

Well, I know I may be needing this sometime soon, but not now. Cheers mate! :)
Danyutz
Donator
Donator

Post by Danyutz »

if you plan to start the Career again, until you play and finish it, following the steps on gaining the rewards, EA will probably release an patch, that will also include an anticheat .. thing :wink:
Southend Rage
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Southend Rage »

No Mr2 on ps2 then? i'm guessing they could have made an offline version of the reward card?
Ceano
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Ceano »

GT3x24x7 wrote:
Well you have to do online races if you want to finish the whole game to 100% and unlock certain cars and items.
Danyutz
Donator
Donator

Post by Danyutz »

I've read GT's doc, quite informative .. but does anybody actually knows, how we should play, in the right order, to cover all the rewards? I'm reffering @ the Career.
ahmad0410
Professional
Professional

Post by ahmad0410 »

I suggest you do the rewards which include pursuits after you have beaten the career 100%.
Pelado
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Pelado »

danyutz wrote:if you plan to start the Career again, until you play and finish it, following the steps on gaining the rewards, EA will probably release an patch, that will also include an anticheat .. thing :wink:
How you know the patch will include that stuff?
Danyutz
Donator
Donator

Post by Danyutz »

danyutz wrote:EA will probably release an patch, that will also include an anticheat .. thing :wink:
probably
SliM_880
Professional
Professional

Post by SliM_880 »

thanks alot for that GT... very helpful

Return to “Carbon”