What is the crappiest car to be in a nfs game so far?...

2006 Need for Speed Carbon
gatman105
Ricer
Ricer

What is the crappiest car to be in a nfs game so far?...

Post by gatman105 »

I would say the crappiest car was in nfs: underground 2, the car was a "Toyota Corolla AE86"
Glopaticki
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Glopaticki »

hmmm......what i found stupid was in MW there was the Pontiac GTO and the Vauxhall VXR same bloody car!! Why not add Holden Monaro GTO in for good measure. And yes that Toyota sucked, through in a series one rx7 over that.
vellu
Valued Member
Valued Member

Re: What is the crappiest car to be in a nfs game so far?...

Post by vellu »

gatman105 wrote:I would say the crappiest car was in nfs: underground 2, the car was a "Toyota Corolla AE86"
Really, I thought it had the best handling by far in that game (you could corner much much faster with the Corolla than with most other cars). Not so much straight line speed though...
gatman105
Ricer
Ricer

Post by gatman105 »

Glopaticki wrote:hmmm......what i found stupid was in MW there was the Pontiac GTO and the Vauxhall VXR same bloody car!! Why not add Holden Monaro GTO in for good measure. And yes that Toyota sucked, through in a series one rx7 over that.
Yh, they just wasted time putting the same car in twice!
Kaerar
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Kaerar »

The worst car so far has to be the Mk IV Golf from NFS Underground. That was aweful. Woeful handling and heavy plus a top speed of less than a leafblower.

The Corolla may seem the worst however its not. Looking at the car is a bit painful in stock form, but mod it subtley and it looks great. Also it has a great history as being a great cheap entry level drift car IRL in Japan. Whereas the Golf just claims its good cos the Mk I golf was good.

The most pointless car definately is the Pontiac GTO. The poorly made cousin of the Holden Monaro from Australia. The Americans even managed to ruin its beautifully sleek yet brutish lines with one of the worst looking grills since the Solstice. The Vauxhall Monaro VXR is the better made cousin of the Holden and rightly deserves a place in the NFS series, though as a muscle car and not a tuner.
Brother Laz
Stock
Stock

Post by Brother Laz »

The worst cars are probably the Audi A4, Mercedes CLK and Cadillac CTS in Most Wanted.

They look suspiciously out of place in a line-up of sportscars and tuners. Especially the Audi looks like a train engine. Their stock stats are low compared to other cars unlocked at the same point in the game, and they aren't even all that cheap (the Mercedes is immensely overpriced). They have 'don't pick me, I suck!' written all over them.

But surely EA didn't put in a car that completely sucks, right? There has to be something good about it, right? Maybe they are better than one would think after all, right? So you buy one and ...surprise, it sucks!

Seriously, I have no idea why those cars are even in the game. They are the slowest and have the worst handling. In real life, nobody would consider using them for racing purposes. Their only point seems to be that they are rapper's cars... except the A4, which is utterly pointless. Running from tha copz in a CTS makes you look like a gangsta. Doing the same in an A4 makes you look like a child molester.

Re: GTO: I believe there is a famous American drift champion driving a yellow GTO, which is probably why it made it into Underground. After that, they just kept renewing their licence.
Glopaticki
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Glopaticki »

Actuall i finished most wanted with the audi but i chose it cause i love audis and volkswagens, so i ain't gonna argue over ur choice of cars. I reckon the SUVs in UG were a waste, they were so slow and a brick could turn better then them.
Fishwhiz
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Fishwhiz »

underground- dodge neon
underground 2- mazda miata
most wanted-fiat punto
carbon- mercedes clk-500
Toshiro
Professional
Professional

Post by Toshiro »

Brother Laz wrote:Re: GTO: I believe there is a famous American drift champion driving a yellow GTO, which is probably why it made it into Underground. After that, they just kept renewing their licence.
That would be Rhys Millen of NFS: Formula D.

I think the Peugot 206 is. :/

It was kinda there. Nobody used it, and it doesn't look great in stock form....
Last edited by Toshiro on 06 Jun 2007, 02:27, edited 1 time in total.
viper16
Drift King
Drift King

Post by viper16 »

Toshiro wrote:
Brother Laz wrote:Re: GTO: I believe there is a famous American drift champion driving a yellow GTO, which is probably why it made it into Underground. After that, they just kept renewing their licence.
That would be Tanner Foust of NFS: Formula D.

I think the Peugot 206 is. :/

It was kinda there. Nobody used it, and it doesn't look great in stock form....
Its Rhys Millen ex driver of the GTO in the D1GP and Formula D now drives a solstice

the worst car is the stupid VW's, Fiat, and Peugot
BGam-3R
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by BGam-3R »

The SUVs from Underground 2.
Black Fire
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Black Fire »

BGam-3R wrote:The SUVs from Underground 2.
Agree! I couldn't think of a worse thing to put in. Did they even have body kits for them?
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

Haha! You're faster.. I was about to write that too. I guess the rest of the cars are alright. I can't judge much, I can't really be bothered to try out all the cars. ;)
T0MMY
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by T0MMY »

tiburan-nfs u1-2
*sig removed for being too big. limitations are 550x120px & 50kb*
BGam-3R
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by BGam-3R »

Black Fire wrote:
Agree! I couldn't think of a worse thing to put in. Did they even have body kits for them?
I think they did have body kits, scary as that sounds. ;)
Attachments
NFSU2_02.jpg
Glopaticki
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Glopaticki »

Andre_online wrote:
Haha! You're faster.. I was about to write that too. I guess the rest of the cars are alright. I can't judge much, I can't really be bothered to try out all the cars. ;)
Actually i mentioned that before him :wink: Just thought i'd let you know
D00MST3R
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by D00MST3R »

Dodge Neon from NFS Underground
Toyota Corrolla from NFS Underground 2
Punto from NFS Most Wanted
I can't say about carbon right now(because I hate that whole piece of **it)
Glopaticki
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Glopaticki »

D00MST3R wrote:Dodge Neon from NFS Underground
So true!! BTW how many posts does it take to get rid my ricer rank, i don't like it
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

Hmm I thought Dodge Neon and Toyota Corolla were good in their respective areas. I use both cars for online play, and I have to say the AE86 has good handling. Love to use it for Outrun races. :P
Glopaticki wrote:So true!! BTW how many posts does it take to get rid my ricer rank, i don't like it
Mission accomplished, I guess. :)
FloridaMarlinz
Ricer
Ricer

Re: What is the crappiest car to be in a nfs game so far?...

Post by FloridaMarlinz »

gatman105 wrote:I would say the crappiest car was in nfs: underground 2, the car was a "Toyota Corolla AE86"
Do you realise how many people would love to prove you wrong right now, seriously dude and anyone else who bad mouths the AE86 should get a life or do a search on the AE86 and see how huge the following for that car is.
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by 93360 »

Glopaticki wrote:I reckon the SUVs in UG were a waste, they were so slow and a brick could turn better then them.
BGam-3r wrote:The SUVs from Underground 2.
too true. basically anything that cant be classified as a car is crap.
AE86 in UG2 was pretty good imho, sure it's not the flashiest looking car around but it had good handling and decent performance. also its undoubtly a cult icon with the tuner/ricer community with thanks going to Initial D lmao.
punto was actually pretty fun to drive imho, not fast but good handling and funky looking. i think most cars are fine, except for the doubling up of the gto and vxr. laziest model design ever. and also vxr looks way better than gto.
Carcrazy
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Carcrazy »

I liked the Neon, A friend of mine had one once...
Glopaticki
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Glopaticki »

The crappiest cars had to be the traffic, which were a mobile brick wall if u hit em and didn't look to flash and their AI was shiznit
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

Hmm, I don't think that falls into the category, but good one.. :)
ahmad0410
Professional
Professional

Post by ahmad0410 »

To me it's gotta be Corvette from Carbon. Not sure why, but somehow because of the driving physics of that car.

Return to “Carbon”