What is the crappiest car to be in a nfs game so far?...

2006 Need for Speed Carbon
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

Are you kidding me? Corvette rocks lah! Haha! You just need to know how to set it right and control it properly. Master those, and you'll definitely would wanna take your words back. :D
ahmad0410
Professional
Professional

Post by ahmad0410 »

NO WAY! I just dont like it. It's different though in MW. =D
ImJ
Drift King
Drift King

Post by ImJ »

vette rulez!!! hard turning but rocks... to me.. dodge neon in UG1 is the worst imo... looked like a frog car when i seen it... green colour to ^_-?!
Explicit signature removed.
SP4RCO
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by SP4RCO »

Still rolling my eyes :roll:
mean2u
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by mean2u »

The SUVs from Underground 2.
Black Fire
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Black Fire »

Dodge Neon.
Porsche-AG
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Porsche-AG »

I'm not bashing a particular car, but I hate how EA doesn't always put the top-of-the line trim for each car. There are many examples, like how they only had the Mercedes Benz CLK 500 instead of a CLK 63 AMG. Then there's the stupid Audi A4 instead of the RS4, which seems like they've fixed this time. And in Most Wanted, they had an SL500 instead of just letting us tune the SL65 AMG, which was a special car. They also had the Cadillac CTS instead of the CTS-V.
BGam-3R
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by BGam-3R »

I'm detecting lots of hate towards the Neon from Underground; was I the only person here who went through the entire career mode with it? ;)
D00MST3R
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by D00MST3R »

no i've done it as you did... because taking a zero car to the hero is a diffrent experience

(and yeah! it's only a game I ain't gonna use it in real life if I got any chance to do things like that)
tigerhawk
Ricer
Ricer

Post by tigerhawk »

[quote="BGam-3r" ]The SUVs from Underground 2.[/quote]

I agree completely with this.
Neoned
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Neoned »

Suvs of underground 2 the most fugly?????
I agree
Soupa
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Soupa »

Hmm... In UG1, I did all cars from theirs start, thanks to a lil'o'bit of cheating, but before even starting that, I had done the game with all the basics cars. I didn't like the Sentra, mostly for the look it get when tuned. I think it's a nice car, but not something you can tune and get good results out of it. I didn't like it also, because of not so good handeling and in drag it would get overheating way too fast.

I've started U2 with the Corolla, and it's pretty good, but I can't really get a lead in the begining of a race, cuz of it slow accel. But she got the moves, really good handling! Also, top speed isn't that bad as of now (I'm not really far in the game yet).

You won't see me buy a SUV in this game! I think they suck hard, and I haven't even played with them! Those things shouldn't be in a racing game. They're good to haul kids around and to "feel" secure as they're big, also, I've heard they're quite luxurious, but that's about they're only good points...
D00MST3R
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by D00MST3R »

SUVs are bad in NFSU2 but they rock in the drag!
JBearSVT
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by JBearSVT »

SUV's in U2... quite possibly the worst idea EA ever had.
After years of playing U2, I finally got around to starting a career with the Corolla this week. For the life of me, I don't see what people like about this car. What a piece of crap... it's bad in every way. I'm sure it can be made to be decent, but not worth suffering with in the meantime.
ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!!!
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

Have to agree with alot of other people here, the SUV's where simply rubbish.
No way they should have been in a NFS game.

In U1 I never used the NEON cause I don't like the neon but it wasn't the worst car, most of the high end cars where actually the worst cars you could drive fully tuned. the Supra and the Skyline where utter crap.
The Peugeot 206 on the other hand was a car you could beat the competition with from start to finish of the game.
The Miata was good at the end of the game, in the first few levels it was rubbish, it had no topspeed and no acc.

In U2 there was no competition the SUV's took the first place in being the crappiest cars of the game (and of the whole NFS series)

In MW: the Viper and the Corvette where pretty horrible to drive they had the handling of a brick. The Punto wasn't actually that bad. it was better then expected, at first I ignored the car but had to try it sometimes and when I did it was pretty good actually.

Carbon.... hmm can't remember any car being good (exept for the rediculously fast Vette wich didn't win by handling but with pure speed)
SRStingray69
Ricer
Ricer

Post by SRStingray69 »

The Skyline to me is crappiest. I all games and add the SUV's in also although most of our team ran just SUV for street x, now that was fun but they were crap period. Not sure how anyone says the Vette in Carbon is crap. I asume this is coming from those who can't drive it. Tune it! The Vette in Carbon will destroy any car in that game if you know how to drive it. It takes skill. It gets boring using a car like the audi or corolla(NFSU2) that sticks to the track like glue.
Carcrazy
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Carcrazy »

SRStingray69 wrote:The Skyline to me is crappiest.
See class... this is a true example of what we like to call, an i-d-i-o-t :?

And someone who can't truly apreciate a good car.
Driv2Slow
Professional
Professional

Post by Driv2Slow »

I'd have to say Peugeot 206
Driv2Slow
2furio
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by 2furio »

In Carbon, the Skyline was pretty bad. Then again, almost all the cars sucked because EA did their own handling schemes on the cars.

Anyways, while I agree that the SUVs were simply horrendous, I just simply hate the Dodge Neon in UG. With a Hummer, you can sometimes cruise around in UG2 and it's alright but the Dodge Neon.....*shivers*....
Porsche-AG
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Porsche-AG »

Why in a Hummer? The Escalade was the best performing SUV and it looks the best too. And the idiots at EA used the previous generation Neon even though the new design had been out that year. At least the newer Neon didn't look like an ugly pig.
JBearSVT
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by JBearSVT »

TheStig wrote:...most of the high end cars where actually the worst cars you could drive fully tuned. the Supra and the Skyline where utter crap.
The Peugeot 206 on the other hand was a car you could beat the competition with from start to finish of the game..
That's funny, I had pretty much the same conclusion. Granted, I HATED U1, and only played it once. I started with the Miata and it took forever to get to the end of the game, but I bought the Supra when it was unlocked and then the Skyline when it was unlocked, and by the last dozen or so races I was really getting miffed at how much trouble my maxed out Skyline was having. On a whim I built a maxed out 206, and kicked butt for the rest of the game. Right about then I figured something was really wrong, I wished I'd started with that car all along and never bothered with the others. I beat it just to say I did, and never touched it again- aside from one Rob Zombie song, I don't miss it a bit.
SRStingray69
Ricer
Ricer

Post by SRStingray69 »

Idiot????? Get your Skyline and come online and race my Vette with your Skyline. We'll do a Canyon, Speedtrap, Sprint and a circuit and we'll see how many you win with the skyline. Miata, Integra, and RX7 crushed that Skyline in NFSU1 and hell even the Mustang crushed it in NFSU2 and it was so crappy it didnt make MW and I got at least 2 cars in Carbon that would blow the dorrs off the Skyline. So before you call some one an idiot. "Put up or shut up".
darknight788
official forum redneck
official forum redneck

Post by darknight788 »

the only thing the skyline had going for it in carbon was the handling other than that it was slow and didnt accelerate fast enough at times. IMO the vette or viper which seem like they are using a trainer when accelerating, are superior to the skyline
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

He mate don't be so hostile!! OK?
Yeah for Online gaming nothing beats the Z06 in Carbon, but that doesn't mean it's the best car for someone. cause you have to do a perfect race or you will most likely loose the race when you crash or even hit a wall with a Vette. and alot of other cars where much more forgiving then the Vette. ok they wheren't as fast in topspeed and acc. but made up for it abit with handling.
And stuff like that only is important of you want to win online. Offline it doesn't matter at ALL. cause the Catch Up system makes sure you can't beat the AI with a huge lead anyway.
Some people just prefer the car for it's handling or sound or looks and in careermode it doesn't matter if it's better then the rest.

In every game there is 1 car that's the best of the game. in U1 there where 3 cars that ruled streets there and that where the RX7 MX5 and the 206 and in most high speed tracks the RX7 was the fastest. the 206 was fastest on the slower tracks with lost of corners. almost all other cars where alot slower including the Skyline, Supra Eclips etc.

In U2, well don't know cause I could not be bothered to play a game with so many cheaters and such a horrible tracks anyway.
MW same story as U2, to many cheaters and no real nice tracks.

Carbon, played it pretty much but not as much as U1, played it mainly because I needed the Achiements for it and because I am a EA mod for Carbon.
I personally am not happy that there is always 1 car that is the best of them all. and everybody uses that car wich makes a game boring very fast.
The class system didn't help eighter cause everybody was playing the Tier 3 cars anyway.
evilmegamonkey
Professional
Professional
Location: If this post is recent, probably in front of a computer/I heard this thing will cut you off from typ

Post by evilmegamonkey »

Brother Laz wrote:In real life, nobody would consider using them for racing purposes.
Dado has a drift CTS

Google the name

Return to “Carbon”