Darius a worhthy opponent or just an average street racer?

2006 Need for Speed Carbon
Hardcore drifter
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Darius a worhthy opponent or just an average street racer?

Post by Hardcore drifter »

Alot of people find darius very challenging indeed. His audi le mans is a very, very quick car. Others can find faults in his driving line, I personally think he does not hug corners enough so if you have an insanly fast car like the corvette, you can pass him on the first turn.

But what do you think? Tell me your racing experience. Did you find him very hard to beat? Or is he just to slow?
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Re: Darius a worhthy opponent or just an average street racer?

Post by Andre_online »

If you've played Underground 1 you'd notice that there're much tougher racers than Darius. Darius is nothing compared to them. :P
chimpzrl
Drift King
Drift King

Post by chimpzrl »

There is one long, sweeping left that he always slows down too much in. Any car with any kind of grip can pass him there and if you can hold him off in the straight, you win. I beat him with a 240 SX.
Hardcore drifter
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Hardcore drifter »

A 240sx! wicked. He must be seriously slow then. I can't help thinking he is not pushing his audi le mans to the limit which is a shame. If he was he would be much better overall. Underground 1 is a tough game to play. I think the racers are alot more challenging. Thanks guys for your sugestions, they are always much appreciated.

Return to “Carbon”