CARBON: Own The City Help(PSP) IF you played it

2006 Need for Speed Carbon
pacman93
Stock
Stock

CARBON: Own The City Help(PSP) IF you played it

Post by pacman93 »

hey i am a high school student writing about 1 short story every week, and i have decided for this week that i want to write a short story that is bases on this game's storyline, the problem is i cannot remember what happened!
I am also a need for speed fan, but here is all i remember from playing this game,(i beat it in less than 3 days, 2 summers ago)

okay here are my facts (plots from story) from the game:

`first you and your brother was racing in a high stakes race;
`you wake up in hospital, and you brother girlfriend and you old friend(carter) helps you find out who it is
` you start doing races to find out who was your brother( i need help on some information i got from the racers i beat)
` at the last race, some one,(who i forgot) told you that your brother was kind of anoyying and you had hit him on purpose causing him to die?
`the end

IF YOU CAN HELP ME IT WOULD BE GREAT I NEED TO WRITE A GOOD SHORT STORRY. THANK YOU
PLEASE LIST SOME PLOTS FROM THE GAME IF YOU CAN REMEMBER.
Nitrocide
Ricer
Ricer

Re: CARBON: Own The City Help(PSP) IF you played it

Post by Nitrocide »

Heres the whole storyline:

-You and Mick were racing in a high stakes race, An accident occurs and Mick is killed and you are hospitalized.
-You wake up in hospital with some memory loss, And you see Sara, who was Mick's gf, And Carter, Mick's wingman.
-You start winning some territories
-When you beat Poorboy's Eastsiders crew he tells you that a racer called Buddy caused the crash.
-You and Carter go to see Ex, The leader of the top crew in the city, Krimson to find out where Buddy is. Sara refuses to go in. Ex tells you that Buddy runs a crew called Team Megas. While Sara is waiting outside in her car, It sets alight and Sara is apparantely dead.
-When you beat Buddy he says that he needed some money, So he was offered money to kill Mick. He gives you his phone so to prove that he was messaged about it.
-When you beat M.K he threatens Carter and forces you to hand Buddy's phone over as he is investigating it too.
-When you start winning races on Krimson turf Ex kidnaps Carter and tells you that if you don't leave Krimson's turf then he'll kill Carter.
-You carry on and beat Ex, It turns out Sara was never dead. She set her car on fire to try and scare you so you'd give up and not find out the truth about Mick's death. Sara drives away and you race her, And when you win Sara tells you that it was you who wanted your brother dead. It turned out that Mick treated everyone badly, was brutal towards Sara, and everyone hated him. You told Sara that she deserved better and you paid Ex to kill Mick, But Ex paid Buddy to do it for him.
*sig deleted for being too big. limits are 550x120px and 50kb*

Return to “Carbon”