Somwthing is wrong about MW

2005 Need for Speed Most Wanted
Fishwhiz
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Fishwhiz »

Tunerfreak wrote:Yes, thats an obvious fact, but ive never ran into one in a tunnel.
i have. i didnt know it was a spikestrip and i hit the spikes
GINIX_2007
Professional
Professional

Post by GINIX_2007 »

there are even invisible objects!!! ur drivin down the road and hit an object in the middle of the road and go flyin!! or u just stop as if it was a invisible wall!!
TypeRRevo
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by TypeRRevo »

Ataraxia wrote:. I've had all sorts of weird things happening like spike strips in the middle of the road with no roadblock, invisible roadblocks, hitting a cop car will result in a moment camera shot..
O that happend to me as well
GINIX_2007 wrote:there are even invisible objects!!! ur drivin down the road and hit an object in the middle of the road and go flyin!! or u just stop as if it was a invisible wall!!
Do you guys know where the gas station is right there where the park is in Rockport?? well what happend is this I was driving around an all of a suden a firetruck fluw at me from the sky and the after that I hit the wall then something invisble smashed me so hard that I landed under the Grafik´s

EDIT:

Guys remeber when i told you the game was getting weirder and weirder??
Well Check this out
Attachments
OMG.jpg
DarrenR21373
Professional
Professional

Post by DarrenR21373 »

TypeRRevo wrote:
the car is not on the right lane:: look::
I've experienced that as well. However, living in a country that drives on the left in real life, I actually prefer it as the traffic is more where I would expect it! 8)

For those who don't know, that is where the word POSH originated from - Port Out Starboard Home - from the days of carriages and stuff!

And I've also had the chopper in the tunnel forming part of a roadblock - just aim for one of the other vehicles, the chopper is indestructible.

I'm glad it's not just me that seems to have met much harder coppers in level 1 heat since I've completed the Career mode a couple of times. Makes it much more interesting though!
TypeRRevo
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by TypeRRevo »

DarrenR21373 wrote:
TypeRRevo wrote:
the car is not on the right lane:: look::
I'm glad it's not just me that seems to have met much harder coppers in level 1 heat since I've completed the Career mode a couple of times. Makes it much more interesting though!
True, sO true
Garrett
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Garrett »

The traffic in to wrong lane is common in the PS2 version too
baumaxx1
Professional
Professional

Post by baumaxx1 »

The only problem i've had is the game freezing up every time I finish it.
I got through in the end BTW.
BKize_GT
Drift King
Drift King

Post by BKize_GT »

TypeRRevo wrote: EDIT:

Well Check this out

C6-R cops :shock:
Supercharged SUVs :shock:

Dude, your game is screwed up :shock:
2furio
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by 2furio »

TypeRRevo wrote:Guys remeber when i told you the game was getting weirder and weirder??
Well Check this out
I don't get it...what's weird about that picture? The SUVs over the car? That's normal...
markiiu
Ricer
Ricer

Post by markiiu »

Yeah, it's buggy...
I was driving a cement truck in the bridge jump area (used a trainer to get through the piles) on heat 3~4 and saw two of those yellow gto-ish traffic cars going ~120 Mph down the wrong side of the road, I then saw some state cars acting like rhino units...
This game is wierd...
Must be because the programmers are from Vancouver, Bc...

-Markiiu 8)
DarrenR21373
Professional
Professional

Post by DarrenR21373 »

I'd been playing MW for a bit earlier, saved the game with about $50,000 in the bank and just thought I'd play some more (it was autosaved just after beating Earl (the guy in the Mitsubishi Lancer)).

Now, this is strange: I've just tried loading up the game, resumed career mode and this is what I was presented with (I have used no cheats, trainers or anything else!) Anyone else seen this?

Think I'd better file for bankruptcy...
Attachments
Last edited by DarrenR21373 on 23 Feb 2006, 01:35, edited 1 time in total.
GT3x24x7
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by GT3x24x7 »

lol, you better get racing and win some cash before the EA debt collectors break in the door..
xHaZxMaTx
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by xHaZxMaTx »

Wow. :shock: -2 Billion dollars... :lol: I had that happen once, but I was using a cheat, and I think something went wrong.
DarrenR21373
Professional
Professional

Post by DarrenR21373 »

Oh well, I'll just have to use the save-game editor to put it back to where it was.

This will be the 2nd time in this career. First time, I'd finished all the required milestones and achieved enough bounty to race Earl and the game crashed before saving (although all the milestones stayed complete). Gees, version 1.3 sucks, but at least I can remove the traffic from Drag Races in this version, which didn't work with 1.2. And hopefully I'll eventually get to do the final level 6 pursuit in my own car instead of the BMW this time!

Please bring out patch 1.4 soon, EA! I can hear EA's Baliffs knocking at the front door... :cry:
Shadow the hedgehog
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Shadow the hedgehog »

EDIT:

Well Check this out
And kids this is how baby SUV's are born! LOL

I hope the scpripting in the game gets so bad that one day we can have the SEMI TRUCKS acting like cop cars (Hmm that sounds like a great idea for a mod)

Oh and that Helicopter in the tunnel pic is BAD ASS! I wish that would happen to me!
Professional
Professional

Post by 99k »

My nfsmw has also been acting up. A car carrier was turning (and going through ) a wall on the motorway (highway). Ive seen cars in the strangest of places.
Toshiro
Professional
Professional

Post by Toshiro »

Your FD is ugly. :)

I think it's cuz the car spawns are random, but I can't be sure.
xHaZxMaTx
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by xHaZxMaTx »

I wouldn't be surprised, I had a car carrier spawn like 200 ft in the air once. :lol:
Professional
Professional

Post by 99k »

I think its due to the cras using a path that gets messed up and alters the path so that there going in strangge places.
Shadow the hedgehog
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Shadow the hedgehog »

I reckon the glitchier the traffic the better it add's flavour to the game.

I was once speeding down the stretch of highway that goes past the stadium in the first area of rosewood with a bunch of cops behind me & all of a sudden a log truck swerved sideways ito my path so i slammed on speed breaker and slid that booboo under the truck trailer.
SKYLINE 266
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Re: Somwthing is wrong about MW

Post by SKYLINE 266 »

TypeRRevo wrote:Hi There everyone. I have this feeling that there is more to the game then EA told us. Iv been playing the game everyday and somehow every time I play it the game changes.

how??? Well the cops start talking in slang, the heli is acting REALLY wierd and the traffik too.. somehow the cars are driving in the wrong lane... The heli blocked me in the tunnle and he´s starting to chase me in the tunnles now too, the traffik cars changed lanes, now i feel like im in japan,,because now the cars that were on the left lane are driving on the right and the right ones are driving on the left.. Can ayone tell me what the heck is going on :? :shock:
That you have eaten today... anything that it has become bad??? hahahaa doesn't believe me I was joking... If to my they happen to me similar things, look if you stop in a street of the rockport center that has a small ups and downs you will see how the traffic carz `` fly´´ how if comes to the speed to which our jewels of the pavement run, strange the thing not?? hahaha if you brake in the middle of da street the traffic carz will crash with you... i don´t know why!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
xturbo
Professional
Professional

Post by xturbo »

same things with me. Cops are acting very weird, specially on level 2 and 3 because they have the same tricks and strategies like lvl 5 and lvl 6 pursuit.
SKYLINE 266
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by SKYLINE 266 »

xturbo wrote:same things with me. Cops are acting very weird, specially on level 2 and 3 because they have the same tricks and strategies like lvl 5 and lvl 6 pursuit.
The MW is revealing against ushahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: but... and if it is seriously?? :shock: :shock: hahaha :lol:
79 RS
Ricer
Ricer

Post by 79 RS »

I've had spike strips in the middle of the road with no cars.
Traffic being used for an raod block
And SUV cops on top of signs
Calibra_14
Banned

Post by Calibra_14 »

Ur games are fuc*** up :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :lol:

Return to “Most Wanted”