CUstomization in NFS 10

2005 Need for Speed Most Wanted
Toshiro
Professional
Professional

Post by Toshiro »

It makes the game easier. Going over the rev limiter = BOOM

@FishWhiz: If you have an Anti-Sway Kit, you don't need a Roll Cage. However, most racing cars have both, just in case.

They have wheel-well neon.... Brake Neons look retarded.

Adding Audio? I already disliked NFSU2 because of the audio option. It made the car completely unrealistic. When you add audio equipment, you are dumping a lot of weight into your car. All that money you spent on weight reduction would be a waste. We are making race cars, not rice rockets.

There's a 'eyelid' light in NFSU and NFSU2.

Hatchback wings of that size are retarded. Hatchback cars don't need anymore weight in the rear, especially if it's a front-wheel-drive.

@Cross: If you haven't noticed, they had that feature in NFSU and NFSU2.
Maverick2K4
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Maverick2K4 »

They only had it in the first Underground, in the second underground the engine bays looked practically stock.
Xzidique
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Xzidique »

..As I can see many of you guys want the NFS series to become more realistic which is quite superior for the style of the Game (ARCADE-RACING)

I would love to see everything from the Above Superior Sp4rco List.
I would like to see on every car realistic Car bodykits from developers like Veilside Jun C-West Ings+1 and etc.Also I wouldn't mind a dashboard camera like the one Found in earlier NFS Games (before the 6th one) and in Progect Gotham Racing 3 (XBOX360).

Something else...
What about a couple of modification tools for adding Geometry and Textures in the game
like new bodykits,mirrors,aftermarket,exhaust tips, rims,vinyls...I am talking about import and export plugins for Maya or 3dsMax...and DDS textures for photoshop

AND 2 DEVELOPE a TOP NOTCH ACTION REPLAY LIKE THE ONE FOUND IN DRIV3R...
thnx....
Attachments
RX-8-after.jpg
unfknblvble
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by unfknblvble »

A lot of great suggestions so far. I was an MCO player, and I think there were many aspects of that game that would really enhance the NFS series. NFS has a nice mix of Jap/Euro and Tuner/Exotic cars. I'd like that to be expanded, with something like the muscle cars and hot rods from MCO. I loved the economic environment of MCO, buying new cars, trading or even auctioning off your cars to other MCO players was cool. Also the ability to have convertibles (already suggested), chop tops, rusty cars etc. But generally I don't see why EA couldn't take NFS into an MMOG format. I think MCO suffered because it didn't have the mass market appeal NFS does. For this reason I think NFS would flourish in a persistent online format. I'm sure you's see all kinds of car clubs and what not forming, etc.

Also I'd like to see the storylines developed much more. Better character development, longer storylines and more cut scenes. MW had a few early in the game, then nothing. Also the relationships are just implyed, I'd like to see them more developed. Potentially with the player being able to choose to play as a male or female, and develop a relationship with one of several "options" (for lack of a better word). Playing as either sex I guess you could pursue a relationship with someone of whatever sex you'd like (I'd hate to discriminate) :)

I'd like to see decals that are trimmed properly too.

*I apologise to everyone sick of hearing the MCO stuff again.
Firestran
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Firestran »

I find it hard for EA to put all of these suggestion into I game even if it's a DVD but if they can top MW in graphics, Underground 2 in tunning, with a openworld plus great game play then they will have a hit
burna
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by burna »

Toshiro wrote:Adding Audio? I already disliked NFSU2 because of the audio option. It made the car completely unrealistic. When you add audio equipment, you are dumping a lot of weight into your car. All that money you spent on weight reduction would be a waste. We are making race cars, not rice rockets.
True, but what I did in NFSU2 was to keep my racing super-light cars seperate from my show cars for just rolling. Made it seem more realistic in my mind.

I think there should be a show off your car mode like at the drag races. A team (maybe a career mode where you create your own team) hires your car to draw attention to them at the pits/showoff area.

Yeah, burnout comps, funny car racing, etc like a day at the drags. I think my idea about a game where you start your own legit racing team would be cool (instead of/as well as street racing).

Anyone else think that's a good idea?
GINIX_2007
Professional
Professional

Post by GINIX_2007 »

@ burna Now ur talkin my language!!!! thats wat i doo. i eve went as far as usin carbon fibre on the whole car too make it super light! and i love the show off mode in juiced thats basically all i do in that game it would be really cool in a NFS game.
amda1
Drift King
Drift King

Post by amda1 »

great list sparco, u forgot headlight conversions, custom wide arch kits, pimp my ride style interior with ICE, erm, custom bodykits, yah thats us dun.
Toshiro
Professional
Professional

Post by Toshiro »

amda1 wrote:pimp my ride style interior with ICE.
I no longer hold respect for you. :)
gearhead450
Drift King
Drift King

Post by gearhead450 »

Some areas I like to see added in the body mods section are fender flares, side vents, (or side scoops if you prefer) hatchwings and side window scoops. Also I would like to customize exoctics in the same way as tuners and such only have it where the exoctics have mostly their own bumper and sideskirt styles so there is no parts like a Veribrace front end winding up on a Porsche 911 Carrera S :lol:
"Go anywhere, Go anywhere fast, Go anywhere fast looking like a damn pimp."
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

gearhead450 wrote: Also I would like to customize exoctics in the same way as tuners
That sounds scary, I seen alot of riced Exotics in the showroom and online already, what more do you want to do?

some things you can do to improve imports are useless for exotics.

for instance put CF parts on a lamborgini (they already have a full CF body)
just to name 1 thing.
Same as interior tuning, you don't want to put in a sparco steering wheel and some gauges in your McLaren or a Ferarri. trust me you don't cause if you do, you never seen the inside of a real exotic.
SkeeteRX7
Drift King
Drift King

Post by SkeeteRX7 »

Dashboard camera view must be added into the next Need For Speed Game.
C2D T7500 2.2 ghz| 256 MB NVIDIA Quadro FX570m|160 GB 7200 RPM|2 GB RAM- my laptop
GINIX_2007
Professional
Professional

Post by GINIX_2007 »

I second that!!

Return to “Most Wanted”