Tell EA what new race modes you want

2005 Need for Speed Most Wanted
DarrenR21373
Professional
Professional

Post by DarrenR21373 »

Here's a controversial one (stolen from GTA:San Andreas).

How about a mode whereby you can fit your car with hydros and then have to low-ride in time to the music? I enjoyed that in San Andreas, anyway :D

It's OK, the nice men in white coats are at my front door now... nice jacket you're putting on me, but aren't the sleeves just a little bit too long... :?
GoSsArD
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by GoSsArD »

DarrenR21373 wrote:Here's a controversial one (stolen from GTA:San Andreas).

How about a mode whereby you can fit your car with hydros and then have to low-ride in time to the music? I enjoyed that in San Andreas, anyway :D

It's OK, the nice men in white coats are at my front door now... nice jacket you're putting on me, but aren't the sleeves just a little bit too long... :?
Hmm.. i dunno... worked ok in GTA but again, id like to think NFS is going to remain mainly a racing game.
unfknblvble
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by unfknblvble »

Here's what I posted at EA's forums:

I'd like to see the drifts back. But I didn't like how people would not get rewarded for showing superior car control. The biggest scores were generated by setting up a 4wd car and just swerving on the yellow areas. While those guys who would drift really smoothly didn't get big points. So I'd like to see the yellow areas have less of an impact.

Also I'd like to see the Drift pursuit on either tracks or downhill. 2 heats, one person starts in the lead 1st heat, then follows in the second. You either break away from the follower to win, or get passed to lose. I dunno how a tie would be resolved?

Traffic light races. Perhaps have random setup where a player controlled car automatically stops at a red light. Someone else pulls up beside in a hot car. Drivers check each other out, rev their engines, and wait for the green. On green, player can choose to go for it and race, or wuss out and cruise off, not racing. There could be some funny results to not racing: the other guy could be busted by the cops, broken down or have crashed etc.

I had also thought of the 2 player co-op barrel race similar to the 2F2F Tuner vs Muscle race while reading this thread, but it's already been mentioned. I'd heavily echo the requests for straight drag tracks, 1 on 1 with a start tree (although drags isn't my cuppa tea). Drag through traffic on city streets is called sprints IMO.

I'd also like to see something like a club cruise or a hangout. Where a group of people can meet and just tool around slowly, and show off their cars and car upgrades. While everyone votes on the cars. Kinda like a moving car show I guess.

I'd also like to see a burnout comp. I'm suprised it hasn't been mentioned yet! I'm not too sure how it would be incorporated into a competitive situation but geez it's fun doing burnouts! I'd definately like to see that developed and introduced into the games though.

And just 1 suggestion not about racing modes (I have many) please bring back the personalised number plates.
TheNoobofFerraris
Professional
Professional

Post by TheNoobofFerraris »

Ok how about something simple *ITs from 2f2f*. Ok its like the part where they run like a back alley tag team style back and forth. You and your opponent would start side by side, then at the point were they make the sharp turn whoever is in front stays and the other is forced to stay on the right side of the lane. When you get to the corner they would have a special effect part which would make you maintain the cars turn/drift balance to make a clean quick turn, and maybe there would be a few laps depending how long the stretch is.

:|?

Oh yeah, I really don't have a good name for it. :lol:
Seems like this website is a ghost town. No longer worth a visit or anyone's time.
unfknblvble
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by unfknblvble »

Thats what I refered to in my post, and a few others had posted prior to me on the EA forums. I think people are refering to it as a barrel race, ie: "Down around the barrel and back."

Return to “Most Wanted”