anyone find heat level 7 abit easy?

2005 Need for Speed Most Wanted
REBEL35SUSPECT
Ricer
Ricer

anyone find heat level 7 abit easy?

Post by REBEL35SUSPECT »

ok ive seen posts where people have complained about heat level 7 people very hard etc but personally i found it a walk in the park i completed the pursuit in about 20 mins if memory serves me correct (dunno how i may try it again later) but it was fairly easy imo

anyone else find that heat level 7 was abit too easy?
GoSsArD
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by GoSsArD »

First time i did that challege i passed it without much trouble. Thought "gee that easy" second time i tried i kept getting screwed over. But i dont think its that much harder lever 5 during your career
xHaZxMaTx
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by xHaZxMaTx »

What GoSsArD said.
whizzo
Ricer
Ricer

Post by whizzo »

i find that all pursuits differ only in their tolerance of mistakes:

on x1, you can easily hit a big tree and drive away, but on x5 or x6 they will immediately surround you with 7-8 cars and you don't have a chance. so if you don't mess up (hit anything), every heatlevel is a piece of cake.
Pinecone
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Pinecone »

7 is easy. The SUVs may be faster then usual, but they are still essentailly slow. They still require 4 miles to turn, and they still screw up in spots. They are also predictable, so l do find them easy. The first time l couldnt handle it because l've never practiced again Cross's Covettes.
Firestran
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Firestran »

Level 7 heat is much easier than level 4, 5 or 6. I find that the AI in level 5 and 6 are the hardest
Sir Ibi
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Sir Ibi »

The main problem with the higher heat levels is the amount of cop cars that are actually after you... they end up crashing into themselves :roll: :lol:
xturbo
Professional
Professional

Post by xturbo »

yeah, and they can be used like a distraction factor to you. More Cops, More distraction, More danger to pass over a Spike Strip.
BassDragster
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by BassDragster »

In my game Infractiosn it says Spike strips deployed 8.

Are they easy to spot, and is the effect realistic if you go over one?
xHaZxMaTx
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by xHaZxMaTx »

Spike strips aren't deployed in x3, are they? I was browsing my rap sheet the other day (new game) and it said that a total of 60-something spikestrips were deployed even though I'm only on x3. :|
Fishwhiz
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Fishwhiz »

have you ever been in any higher heat level?
Fadeproof
Professional
Professional

Post by Fadeproof »

xHaZxMaTx wrote:Spike strips aren't deployed in x3, are they? I was browsing my rap sheet the other day (new game) and it said that a total of 60-something spikestrips were deployed even though I'm only on x3. :|
i dont know what happend... spike strips dont come out until heat X4, its only roadblocks at heat X3 :?
BassDragster
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by BassDragster »

Ah ok, had some on the challenges yesterday.

Might've had them in the game but turned a different route.
focusfan
Ricer
Ricer

Post by focusfan »

I found the cops' tactics to be very realistic.

For instance I found out a spike strip roadblock being set up on the map near the Stadium in Rosewood. I was coming from the highway, headed towards the safe house in Rosewood. So I planned to take the left next to it (towards the round-a-bout), but as I entered it, A rhino coming from the round-a-bout charged me, sending me toward the roadblock, and since the roadblock was near the rhino, I went over it, pursuit ended... Later, I was thinking "Holy S**t!" I couldn't believe that I was unable to predict that!

In real life, the longer you run, the harder the cops chase. If you hit a cop, they'll hit you, but 10x harder.
Last edited by focusfan on 20 Mar 2006, 15:40, edited 1 time in total.
Toshiro
Professional
Professional

Post by Toshiro »

focusfan wrote:I found the cops' tactics to be very realistic.

For instance I found out a spike strip roadblock being set up on the map near the Stadium in Rosewood. I was coming from the highway, headed towards the safe house in Rosewood. So I planned to take the left next to it (towards the round-a-bout), but as I entered it, A rhino coming from the round-a-bout charged me, sending me toward the roadblock, and since the roadblock was near the rhino, I went over it, pursuit ended... Later, I was thinking "Holy S**t!" I couldn't believe that I was unable to predict that!

In real life, the longer you run, the harder the cops chase. If you hit a cop, they'll hit you, but 10x harder. And in real life, I am wanted by the county I live in, since I've been pulled over so many times (and have evaded license suspension and jail time. It's been a year and a hald since my last ticket).
shiznit.

Return to “Most Wanted”