SP4RCO
Valued Member
Valued Member

Ideas for future NFS games

Post by SP4RCO »

Post here how our ideal next NFS game would be

Consider these aspects:

- Post your name, country and age.
- Talk about the general idea for your wished next NFS game.
- Suggest a title for it.
- Post your desired car list.
- How would you like the world to be. A whole city, different scenarios like in older games, etc.
- Tell how much arcadey or simulator you want it to be and how the phisics should be.
- and other aspects of the game you want to talk about

- Be realist, life is hard, you can't get everything you want!
- Minimum number of lines in your post: 25
- post only once at this thread.
- Dont comment others' posts
- Ayone breaking these rules and I will downvote all his rides at the Showroom1,2 and 3!! :D

Then sometime in the future I or some other member will email this to EA, and maybe something will be implemented in ....... NFS12 since NFS11 is already under development L-O-L

OK, I will post my own game suggestion tomorrow 8)

Meanwhile, someone please start! :P
Still rolling my eyes :roll:
unfknblvble
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by unfknblvble »

Name - unfknblvble

Age - 30+

Country - Oceania region

The general idea for my ideal NFS game would be to take Motor City Online, and update it into a Hot Rod/Muscle/Tuner/Exotics game. Including day time and night time racing. The environment rould be real time, a "persistent" online (MMOG if you will) and an offline story/career mode. It would also incorporate the cops as MW has. There are too many aspects of MCO to list and some I can't remember, but I'll try to list the good aspects I can remember and add my own thoughts also:

Cars and parts can be bought, sold and even traded between players.

You can buy new or 2nd hand cars, and even have car auctions.

Parts deteriorate over time, and you can have multiple sets of the same parts (eg 3 different sets of rims).

multiple bodies of some cars, such as chopped, fastback and convertible for the aplicable models (not every model) some of which would be rare. Perhaps a high performance version for tuners (like a nissan skyline GT4 would be common, but a GTR would be rare, lancer and Evo etc) and perhaps a race version of the exotics could be rare. Not every car in the game would have a rare version.

The parts list and tuning options are massive (like MCO, even though I can't tune a car for shyte).

You should have the option to drive or jump to races (ala U2 & MW)

Game Modes:
Online - Persistent online environment that exists in real time. I'd also have a central hub, or perhaps many smaller hubs for groups of players to meet. Like a local hang out. Be it a fast food outlet, an old style american diner, a milkshake shop, fuel station, convenience store (similar to MCO but with more cars visible). Any kind of location that a group can hang out and chat, set up races, view other cars, have some kind of show & shine competition, and some burnout comps.

Career/Storyline - A real in depth story, with an interactive used selects progression. Much more character/character and character/player interaction. Much more developed and interactive friendships, relationships and enemies. You should be able to choose who you want to ally with and who becomes your rivals. Same for relationships. A user should have the option to develop a relationship with any NPC in game. This would cater to players of all sexual orientations, M/F, M/M and F/F. The storyline MUST have continuity.

With the Persistent online mode, the storyline mode would be ever evolving with updates or expansion packs. An exciting ending which would lead into the next storyline.

Quick Race - As is.

Single Race - As is.

Lap Knock Out - As is.

Tollbooth - As is.

Showoff - for car customisation, burnout comps and maybe some car jumping in an offline setting.

Race Modes:
Circut

Sprint

Drags, real drag on a straight track without traffic. (Even though I'm not a drag fan) and street drags. The street drags in F & F had the streets blocked off and was in a straight line, not necessarily as flat as a real drag strip though.

Drift! But rewarding smooth lines and long linked drifts, not the bonus white line garbage. Drifters should be rewarded for superior car control, not just swerving on the bonus stripes.

Tandem Drift, drifting in teams of 2.

Drift Pursuit. on either tracks or downhill. 2 heats, one person starts in the lead for the 1st heat, then follows in the second. You either break away from the follower to win, or get passed to lose. I dunno how a tie would be resolved, possibly lowest total time.

Club Races (URL from U2), something like when a car club would go to a real track and have a fun club racing day. Just some club members on a real track.

Pairs "Barrel" racing, straight out of 2F2F, down around the barrel and back, teams of 2 players required.

Traffic light races. Perhaps have random setup where a player controlled car automatically stops at a red light while travelling to a race. Someone else pulls up beside in a hot car. Drivers check each other out, rev their engines, and wait for the green. On green, player can choose to go for it and race, or wuss out and cruise off, not racing. There could be some funny results to not racing: the other guy could be busted by the cops, broken down or have crashed etc.

Evade - Escape the cop pursuit.

Scatter - Cop raid on a "hub" lots of cops and lots of cars, you gotta get away! (also similar to the scene from 2F2F.

World Environment
Take the world of U2, merge it with MW and add a new area. That or just make a new one thats much bigger. The city centres just don't seem big enough. It would include a big city with lots of parallel streets and high rises. Suburbs and residential areas, coastal areas, and some rural areas also. Similar to MW I guess, just a lot bigger. Nothing in the game would need to be unlocked, the economy would dictate what you could and could not afford to purchase. The game would be well balanced between simulation and arcade to cater to a wider audience. The customisation would be very advanced, but also with some very nice "suggested" setups for those that don't want or know how to setup a car well (like me). There would be different classes of racing, Rookie, Club and Pro. Rookie being more arcadey, and pro more more simulation.

Title
Need For Speed 24/7

Car List
Audi A8 & TT
Chevrolet '57, '65, '80, '84 and 2006 Corvette
Chevrolet '67, '72, '88 Camaro
Chevrolet Impala's, '57 Bel Air, Nova's, Chevelles
Dodge '70 Charger,'93 RT/10, GTS, SRT/10
Ferrari F40, 308GTS, F355, F550, Enzo
Ford '32, '32, '40, 67 & 05 Mustangs
Honda Civic, RSX & S2000
Infiniti G35 Coupe
Lexus IS 300 & SC430
Lotus Elise
Mercedes-Benz CLK 500
Mitsubishi '97 Eclipse GSX, '06 GT & Lancer
Mazda RX7 & RX 8
Nissan 240SX, 300Z, 350Z, Skyline
Plymouth '29/'30, '70 Barracuda
Pontiac '66, '69 GTO, '73, '85 Firebird, '76 Trans Am (Bandit)
Porsches of all eras
Subaru Impreza
Toyota Supra
Vauxhall Monaro
VW Jetta

I don't remember when being realistic went out the window, but this is about 1/2 way to my dream game.
Last edited by unfknblvble on 29 Mar 2006, 06:35, edited 1 time in total.
Lagoon Bug
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Lagoon Bug »

Chris Clark, USA(soon to be Canada), 28

A NFS game that can be customized to be enjoyable for all racing game fans(especially with the music). I don't really have a title idea, but I like the car parts and accessories building aspects of the Underground series. I'd like races that take place in the day time though, as well as night.

I don't have a desired car list, but those in NFSU 2 are fine. The explore world mode is good too, especially taking on street races with opponent cars.

I think having gamers adjust the physics is great, but not everyone is into that. I'd like to see a host/hostess/character give advice for those who don't want to bother with it. Maybe a few characters to choose advice from. And make it so you can see the race you're about to enter, then have the option of making adjustments according to such advice.

Drag and drift races should be optional for bonuses, but not required for career/game advancement. Some racers just want straightforward racing.

Let gamers put their own music in the game! Even if the songs in the games are enjoyable, they'll get repetitive. Some peope actually get annoyed by the hip hop and other music in the first two NFSU games. It's a matter of satisfying consumers. Give them what they want or let them do it themselves. Let them import their own MP3 and other music files.
Fishwhiz
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Fishwhiz »

Name- Fishwhiz age- 12 location-USA

I want the next nfs to be similar to most wanted and underground, more customization w/ realistic parts, rims from U1-2 with most wanted rims, Lots of cops, more heat levels, and more kinds of cops (like more than fake cruisers, gtos, corvettes, suvs, ect)
storyline- lots more apearrences like in underground, because really the storyline only apearred in the beggining and end of mw and u2.

race modes
circuit, sprint, lap ko, tollbooth time trial, drift.
drag races- they should be more straight.
race and go around the barrel and back
new mode- point to point- there is a start point and an endpoint set on the world map.
it is just like u2 with the unique part time trial or photoshot time strial, except you are racing an opponent to find the quickest route to the endpoint.
co-op pursuit mode- you work together to get bounty, cost to state, and infractions. kind of like crash co-op in burnount 3.
outrun races, from u2.
pursuit mode- you get to choose your car from "my cars" in quick race and either challenge yourself and set a milestone or more to complete for pursuit practice, or you can just do a flat out police chase, and all you have to do is see how much bounty or cost to state you can rack up.

I think the physics should be more real, but the handling shouldnt. i like the way cars handled in mw.(But they should also be different handling for each car)
also, i think the opponents should have the same handling as you, because i noticed from the ountrun races from u2, the opponents could easily flip around and get away from you, or take sharp turns without braking and making it really hard to win, because they had an advantage, and you always had to brake.

car list-
aston martin db9
aston martin v12 vanqiush
acura nsx
acura rsx-r
bmw m3 gtr
bmw m3 csl
bmw z4 coupe
bmw m5
volkswagen golf r32
volkswagen golf gti
mitsubishi evolution IX
mitsubishi evoution VIII
subaru impreza wrx sti
mitsubishi eclipse gt
chevy camaro- '67 and '06
chevy corvette- zo6, c6, c6r, and stingray
ford gt-40
ford mustang gt-r, gt, cobra
shelby cobra
lotus elise
lotus esprite
lexus sc
lexus is200
renault clio sport v6
mercedes sl55
mercedes sl65
mercedes slr
mercedes slk
pontial gto- '67 and 06
pontiac solstice
dodge neon srt-4
dodge viper- gts-r, gts, srt, srt-10
dodge challenger
didge charger
nissan 350z
nissan skyline r33
nissan skyline r34
konigegg cc-x
konigegg cc
audi tt
audi a3
audi a8
ferrari f430
ferrari 360
ferrari enzo
ferrari f50
lamborghini murcialago
lamborghini gallardo
lamborghini diablo

let us import our own music!

in the free roam world, more jumps! and not so excessive turns to make, and more highway. also, i want to be able to run through and over as much stuff as possible.
Fadeproof
Professional
Professional

Post by Fadeproof »

NAME - Fadeproof.
LOCATION - Australia.
AGE - 16 years old.. (turnin 17 in a couple of months)

I want the next need for speed to be a combination of the underground series and NFSMW. There has to be really really good and very hard police pursuits in it. If they do put the heat system in it again it should go higher then X5 and make much more variety in the pursuits. Not just the same police cars every time. There should be more realistic damage in the game, i dont mind if it effects the performance or not, but it has to effect the looks of the car more then just a few scratcheds. I want to be able to destroy the car im in (visually)
There has to be MUCH more performance and visual tuning in the game then there was in most wanted. I liked the idea of each car having its own unique body kit so i think they should keep that but they need to make more then 2 - 5 kits for each car. I want more options for the visual tuning too, (DEFINETLY NEONS). Also, if you damage the car either performance you have to pay to get it fixed. (i dont want it like juiced though, it shouldnt matter if your car is totalled or just scratched, you still can take it out and race in it. You'll just be racing in a damaged car)

MY CAR LIST:
Aston martin DB9
Aston martin V12 Vanquish
BMW M3
BMW M5
BMW 318I
Bently GT '04
Cadillac Cien
Chevrolet Corvette Z06
Chevrolet Corvette stnigray '69
Chevrolet Chevelle SS '71
Chevrlet Camaro Z-28 '69
Chrysler 300C
Chrysler ME-FOUR-TWELVE
Dodge Viper RT/10 '95
Dodge Charger R/T '69
Dodge Charger R/T '06
Ferrari Testarossa '91 (My fav ferrari by far)
Ferrari 360 Spider
Ferrari 360 modena
Ferrari 575 maranello
Ferrari F40
Ferrari F50
Ford Mustang SVT Cobra-R
Ford Mustang '68
Ford GT
Ford Falcon TS50
Holden monaro CV8
Honden Commodore VL
Honden Commodore VT
Holden Commodore VN
Holden Calias '94
Honda Integra '95
Honda S2000
Honda NSX
Honda Prelude '95
Honda Civic '95
Honda Civic '95 (hatch)
Jaguar XK8
Jaguar XJ220
Lamborghini Gallardo
Lamborghini Murchilargo
Lamborghini Diablo SV
Lamborghini Diablo VT
Lamborghini Countach
Lamborghini Murciélago LP640
Lotus Espirit
Lotus Espirit
Mazda RX7
Mazda RX8
Mercedes Benz SLR Mclaren
Mercedes Benz SL55
Mercedes Benz SL65 AMG
Mercedes Benz 190E
Mercedes Benz CLK-GTR
Mclaren F1
Mclaren F1 LM
Mitsubishi Lancer EVO III
Mitsubishi Lancer EVO VI
Mitsubishi Lancer EVO VIII
Mitsubishi 3000GT
Mitsubishi FTO
Mitsubushi Mirage
Mitsubishi Eclipse '95
Mitsubishi Eclpse Spider
Mitsubishi Eclipse '06
Mitsubishi Magna '98
Nissan Skyline GTR-R32
Nissan Skyline GTR-R33
Nissan Skyline GTR-R34
Nissan Silvia S13
Nissan Silvia S15
Nissan 350Z
Nissan 300ZX
Porsche 911 Turbo
Toyota Supra
Toyota Celica
Toyota MR2
Toyota Soarer
TVR Speed 12
Volkswagon Golf

WORLD ENVIROMENT:
Much bigger than it has been in the previous NFS games. I think you must be able to drive, race or whatever during both daytime and nighttime, It should be realistic, so if you start a race at night time and it is really long by the time your done it has changed to day. There should also be realistic weather changes, so some days it is sunny, others it is windy or raining, And i want proper rain, not just sun showers. There should be full on storms and the world should get natural disasters too. EG. floods if it rains too much.

RACE MODES:
DRAG: Decent drap tracks. Not crap ones like the ones that have been in UG2 and most wanted. I want straight tracks like 14th and vine from underground 1. also, team drag races for multiplayer and online like in Fast and the furious 2, so you go up, do a 180 and come back then the other person goes.
SPRINT: Doesnt really matter how they do this one, they have been doing it good for all the NFS games.
LAP KNOCKOUT AND CIRCUIT: dont need to say much for this, we all know how they will be if they are in the game.
PURSUIT: Like it was in NFS high stakes. You should be able to go iin a police car whenever you want in arcade mode and chase people. There should be a pursuit mode online too. You can either go in the cop cars or get chaced by a freind in multiplayer mode.
SHOW OFF: See how good your cars performance and visual tuning is. The visual mode for this would be good for online.
DRIFT: there MUST be drft racing in the next NFS game. There should be normal drift racing on a closed circiut, there should be downhill drift racing like in U2 and i think there should also be tandem drift racing. There should be drift racing on the streets in the city too.

THE MUSIC:
There should be a really good variety of music so everyone will be happy. lost of hiphop/rap, rock, techno ECT. There should be 100's of different songs in the game so everyone will be happy. If rockstar can do it for midnight club 3, i dont see why EA cant do it for the next NFS game. You should also be able to import your own music in the game if you want to.

Return to “Most Wanted”