AWD v FWD v BWD

2005 Need for Speed Most Wanted
Flameking
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Flameking »

yes, FWD pull and have a less time on the wheel spin when starting

RWD has to push the car which causes alot of wheel spin when starting out fast

AWD, all wheels spin but it takes a while to get all foor wheels at correct equal motion.

i didnt test it in real life with the starts but i think its like this

1st. FWD
2nd. AWD
3rd. RWD

tell me if im wrong and ill try to test
boganbusman
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Re: AWD v FWD v BWD

Post by boganbusman »

Likes_to_Drift wrote:most BMW's have near perfect 50-50 wieght distribution.
You just contradicted yourself. All BMW's are FR.
Flameking wrote:yes, FWD pull and have a less time on the wheel spin when starting

RWD has to push the car which causes alot of wheel spin when starting out fast

AWD, all wheels spin but it takes a while to get all foor wheels at correct equal motion.
I hope you're talking about the game, because in real life it's nothing like that.
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

You have to do some work to get a AWD car to spin all 4 wheels.
there is a bigger chance your engine will stall then that all wheels will spin.

FWD cars will spin easely when you use to much and they will continue to do so unless you ease of the gas. you can make a 1.0ltr car make the wheels spin without much trouble.

for a RWD car it is abit harder. cause the chance that you stall the engine is alot bigger.
xHaZxMaTx
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Re: AWD v FWD v BWD

Post by xHaZxMaTx »

Likes_to_Drift wrote:FR (front engine, rear drive) cars do not have a 'near perfect 50-50 weight distribution', they are extremely front heavy.
I beg to differ. Mazda has made the 3rd gen Miata which is FR with an near perfect 50-50 weight ditribution.
GT3x24x7
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by GT3x24x7 »

Yeah, but it's such a girl's car..
SkeeteRX7
Drift King
Drift King

Not a chick car

Post by SkeeteRX7 »

That's your opinion. Even if it is widely considered as a chick car, it's not a bad car at all.

And, if someone wants the driving fun and flexibility of an MX-5, but not the chick car moniker, there's the Mazdaspeed 6 and/or Mazda RX-8 to consider.
C2D T7500 2.2 ghz| 256 MB NVIDIA Quadro FX570m|160 GB 7200 RPM|2 GB RAM- my laptop
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

SkeeteRX7, so what you are saying is that a girls car is directly a bad car... that not so nice towards the female population.

And GT is right.... it's a girls car. :lol:
xHaZxMaTx
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by xHaZxMaTx »

>=P
spartan.dk
Professional
Professional

Post by spartan.dk »

The miata is too big for a girls car anymore.
Kid Cro wrote:Now go Suck on your mom's boobie and stfuktnxbye!!!
SkeeteRX7
Drift King
Drift King

Post by SkeeteRX7 »

The new one isn't......

and the previous generation wasn't at all.
C2D T7500 2.2 ghz| 256 MB NVIDIA Quadro FX570m|160 GB 7200 RPM|2 GB RAM- my laptop
Freeman
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Freeman »

Okay so i like the cars that have awd or fwd because they have more control but in the nfs games there is no defference in awd,fwd,bwd maybe just a bit but not a lot, a littel in speed and acceleration but again i say in the nfs games the is no difference, in other games tho there is a difference like in juiced ,srs,midnight club ,2,3 , midnight outlaw and others in this games the bwd are more hard to control but they have a hole lot more power so it's just a thing of every body's desire.
canhoto
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by canhoto »

no difference in MW?hell yeah there is...and if it doesnt it can be changed in order for it to be able to have differences...
xHaZxMaTx
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by xHaZxMaTx »

Bah! There is a huge difference in FWD and RWD in Underground 2. I drove the Miata after driving a Celica, and it was so hard to control.
Freeman
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Freeman »

Ya right you should try juiced wen you start whith a 206 the whiole game is easy at first but when you get the dodge viper you just have a nightmare whith it it's just imposibel to drive in some times but in the nfs games for there here no deifference maybe a littel one but too littel to notice and by the way this games is a arcade game so not to much simulation in it but ever body whith there opinion
Kid Cro
Banned

Post by Kid Cro »

xHaZxMaTx wrote:Bah! There is a huge difference in FWD and RWD in Underground 2. I drove the Miata after driving a Celica, and it was so hard to control.
Well isnt that logical?
User deactivated: Habitual rule breaking; Abject lack of respect for the community.
xHaZxMaTx
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by xHaZxMaTx »

...Yes...Yes it is... :|
canhoto
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by canhoto »

Freeman wrote:Ya right you should try juiced wen you start whith a 206 the whiole game is easy at first but when you get the dodge viper you just have a nightmare whith it it's just imposibel to drive in some times but in the nfs games for there here no deifference maybe a littel one but too littel to notice and by the way this games is a arcade game so not to much simulation in it but ever body whith there opinion

i played juiced with a maxxed out viper and havent had much probs....of course it is easier with a 206 but still...the only type of race i wouldnt take the viper on was the showoff (impossible imo)
Kid Cro
Banned

Post by Kid Cro »

Jucied Sucks!
User deactivated: Habitual rule breaking; Abject lack of respect for the community.
SkeeteRX7
Drift King
Drift King

Juiced is overdone.....

Post by SkeeteRX7 »

Kid Cro wrote:Jucied Sucks!
Agreed. If you want realism, get Gran Turismo 4. More than 60 times the amount of cars and in-depth tuning...
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

but you have to get a PS2 for that.
SkeeteRX7
Drift King
Drift King

Hmmmmm.....

Post by SkeeteRX7 »

TheStig wrote:but you have to get a PS2 for that.

Lol.......that was a hypocritical statement. My PS2's laser is shot so I haven't played Most Wanted Black Edition, Gran Turismo 4, or DUB Edition Remix for 3 months. I've only been able to play Underground 2 on my Gamecube and Porsche Unleashed on my PC.
Kid Cro
Banned

Post by Kid Cro »

TheStig wrote:but you have to get a PS2 for that.
Some of members have both PS2 and PC! :wink:
canhoto
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by canhoto »

Kid Cro wrote:Jucied Sucks!

HEAR HEAR!!!!!!
Freeman
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Freeman »

okai soo you say that juiced is a pice of ............... okai i kinda agree with that but from the nfs underground i didn't so the same impact of the nfs games because they are boring you finish them in max 2 days and they are simple , for example ung 2 it was so boring and repetitv that i've hoped that it should finish faster, and for the mw nice idea to put the cops in the game but it was pretty simple to evade them and escape them but hey it's a arcade game it's for kids not for speed maniaks like me(not that i have a driving license but i've played a lot of racing games) so ea should make interesting games like nfs1,2,3,4,5 and undeground and ya nfs5 it's the best racing game in the nfs series both simulation and arcade nice game and i'm still playing it.
Kid Cro
Banned

Post by Kid Cro »

nfs 5??? For me best NFS is UG2!

Return to “Most Wanted”