Supra

2005 Need for Speed Most Wanted
erestel
Ricer
Ricer

Supra

Post by erestel »

i won Vic's Supra and from then on i poured literally EVERY buck into it. now i am racing #7 Kaze and the attribute bars of the Supra is already better than a Carrera GT (last car on the list) in the shop. does that mean my Supra is really better than a Carrera? or is the Supra still a Supra and the Carrera is still better?
Fadeproof
Professional
Professional

Post by Fadeproof »

every car in the game ends up similar (well..similar enough for you to be able to compete against any car in the game... in what ever car you want)...but in the end it depends what car you feel more comfortable racing in. the stat bars arent accurate and you shouldnt go by them.
HKSfan
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by HKSfan »

carrera gt has best acc though...
Fadeproof
Professional
Professional

Post by Fadeproof »

There are only 3 cars that cant really compete with the other cars if its in multiplayer or online. the monaro, gto and mustang are all pretty bad. only because of their weight/handling. but in one player or career. it dont matter that much. you will still win.
DarrenR21373
Professional
Professional

Post by DarrenR21373 »

I actually found the Supra pretty bad early on as well - as was stated above, it depends on personal preference. Personally, I prefer the smaller lightweight cars, like the Elise and Clio.

Return to “Most Wanted”