WTF with the Cop Suv's???

2005 Need for Speed Most Wanted
xturbo
Professional
Professional

WTF with the Cop Suv's???

Post by xturbo »

i was in a pursuit, level 5 to be exact, and then I crashed with a SUV and then i noticed that it's seems that ROBOCOP was driving or somekind of machine. I've got a pic of this.

also, i was playing a event that i don't remember, where you can get level 6 after 5, you can see how the heat meter is filling...so my question is: can anyone hack the heat meter to get level 6 in ANY mode????

and finally i get AGAIN the microsoft debug library error in the SAME part of the game. Sometime i get there and the game crashes. WTF????
Attachments
raising heat level
raising heat level
finally at level 6
finally at level 6
the "cop"
the "cop"
spectre01
Drift King
Drift King

Post by spectre01 »

yup, it is very important that has heat level 6 at carrer mode, maybe hex edit, koffy?
Toshiro
Professional
Professional

Post by Toshiro »

Heat Level 5 isn't enough for you? Four overwhelms me sometimes....

Stupid Spikestrips....
darknight788
official forum redneck
official forum redneck

Post by darknight788 »

heat level 7 and 6 would be so awesome in career mode. i have found that once you are in heat lvl 5 the rhinos seem to dissappear from their kamikaze role of head on bashes. i really hope somebody is working on this
HKSfan
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by HKSfan »

whenever i get killed in heat 5 it is a pair of kamikaze suvs in a tunnel.

So heat 6 is a bit easier because there are hardly any :lol:
Stead
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Stead »

its heat 7 if i remember right with the special suv challenge for hte black edition *loves the black edition patch for the pc*

i too would like that ingame, i'm not sure why :P but i really like that challenge, its the only one i play over and over!
Koffy
Professional
Professional

Post by Koffy »

spectre01 wrote:yup, it is very important that has heat level 6 at carrer mode, maybe hex edit, koffy?
I don't think so. Cparty sayd in his guide, that if you select a heat level for a car that is higher then the one allowed at that stage of the game, it will be corrected to the higher available level.

The only thing I can thik of is that trainer, but I'm not shure that worked.

Edit: and that is just a crash dummy. Never seen one driving? No? Shame...
xturbo
Professional
Professional

Post by xturbo »

yeah i saw it and then i thoght: WTF??. because it's a very "detailed" game, and even the cop cars have a driver, with textures and everything. Maybe the dummy "buster" from mythbuster's is invited to test a myth about the most wanted racer.......
Stead
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Stead »

i tried to take a couple of screenshots of the suv cop, but they look normal to me, although when i converted them to jpg they do look a bit crazy :(
Attachments
nfsmw186Awesomeweb.jpg
nfsmw195Awesomeweb.jpg
canhoto
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by canhoto »

i would just like to know one thing...why in hell do the canine(K9) units get in the chase with us? do they expect for the dogs to follow us? :lol:
Stead
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Stead »

lol, i never noticed that! maybe they hope the car will run out of fuel and they get to chase us on foot?:P
Lord J
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Lord J »

ahh man...heat 7 is a dream come true... too bad I couldnt find black edition for the PS 2.... the closest I ever got was this glitch on heat 5.... for some reason all cop cars disapeared and all that ever showed up were rhinos... but there top speed is 60mph when they wanna kill you..but when they calm down there top speed is 30mph...and they have the AI of the heat 1 and 2 cops... but when they deactivate (turn their lights off) they're faster than everything in the game itself...lol its crazy...
WonkaVW
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by WonkaVW »

canhoto wrote:i would just like to know one thing...why in hell do the canine(K9) units get in the chase with us? do they expect for the dogs to follow us? :lol:
I think K9 units are the only police units (usually) that go around in SUV's.
SparcoPusher
Banned

Post by SparcoPusher »

wait, are you saying that there is no heat level in career mode higher than 5, if so then i then you're mistaken :shock: cause i was at heat level 8 once, and i got there on my own without the help of the trainer, at 8 the best place to be would be on the highway :lol:
after a while i decided to get a trainer to use the never busted thing, to see if it does go higher than 8, it got to 9, and that's the highest it goes, at 9 the chopper came down so low that it hit the top of my car and it flipped*the car that is* :shock: i'll try and get a screen shot for you guys to see :D
GoSsArD
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by GoSsArD »

Caree mode goes to level 6... and thats only right at the end. There is one challenge that goes to 6... apart from that your stuck with 5. Except for the black edition bonus level 7 challenge... ive never heard of or seen level 8... :roll:
WonkaVW
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by WonkaVW »

SparcoPusher wrote:wait, are you saying that there is no heat level in career mode higher than 5, if so then i then you're mistaken :shock: cause i was at heat level 8 once, and i got there on my own without the help of the trainer, at 8 the best place to be would be on the highway :lol:
after a while i decided to get a trainer to use the never busted thing, to see if it does go higher than 8, it got to 9, and that's the highest it goes, at 9 the chopper came down so low that it hit the top of my car and it flipped*the car that is* :shock: i'll try and get a screen shot for you guys to see :D
You can stop making up stuff now.
speed_and_do_the_deed
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by speed_and_do_the_deed »

Actually i agree with SparcoPusher about the chopper thing also the wanted levels coz it happend to me also without a trainer but my choppers also landed on the road and block me with some cop cars too its damn tuff with them :x
RazoR_MKD
Banned

Post by RazoR_MKD »

Damn that thing when chopper gooes down almost landing on the highway has happened few times to me...its like hitting a wall when u hit the chopper..man
RazoR_MKD
Banned

Post by RazoR_MKD »

this is remade in photoshop or something.....Mythbusters have arrived...Buster is gonna get it
WhereIsTheNsx
Drift King
Drift King

Post by WhereIsTheNsx »

there is a heat 7, i can't stand the suv's as it is, but now all the cars chasing you are suvs, sik.
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

RazoR_MKD wrote:this is remade in photoshop or something.....Mythbusters have arrived...Buster is gonna get it
Huh? What are you talking about?? :?
Adamantinus
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Adamantinus »

It's a Mythbusters inside joke. Buster is the name of their crash test dummy, which they use in most cases.

In regards to the cop, I reckon I can field this one. I've seen it head on. It's a metal face guard thingee, kinda like fencers use. Remember, these SUV's are slamming you head-on. It's just added protection, because lets face it, who wants slamming into cars at 300km/h as a job?
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

Right.. Kamikaze cops. LO!! :lol:

Return to “Most Wanted”