My video is completed...

2005 Need for Speed Most Wanted
Lord J
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

My video is completed...

Post by Lord J »

So I made my video for NFS most wanted....sent it to my friend...and he went ahead and put it on youtube.com...oh how wonderful...now you can see my video at it's crappiest quality.... if you want a higher quality you can catch me on aim... Shadow45227....

Btw...feel free to skip the text that explains how I came about to makin this video in the beginning if you'd like.... enjoy!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEq7M4qe4i0
TheNoobofFerraris
Professional
Professional

Re: My video is completed...

Post by TheNoobofFerraris »

Lord J wrote:So I made my video for NFS most wanted....sent it to my friend...and he went ahead and put it on youtube.com...oh how wonderful...now you can see my video at it's crappiest quality.... if you want a higher quality you can catch me on aim... Shadow45227....

Btw...feel free to skip the text that explains how I came about to makin this video in the beginning if you'd like.... enjoy!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEq7M4qe4i0

Is this the same one on GS too?
Seems like this website is a ghost town. No longer worth a visit or anyone's time.
Lord J
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Lord J »

uhh...GS?... I dunno what that is.... but if it'll host my vid with better quality I'm all for it...
TheNoobofFerraris
Professional
Professional

Post by TheNoobofFerraris »

Lord J wrote:uhh...GS?... I dunno what that is.... but if it'll host my vid with better quality I'm all for it...

Gs= Gamespot, but nevermind. Besides the quality of this, very nice. :wink:
Seems like this website is a ghost town. No longer worth a visit or anyone's time.
master m
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by master m »

1) I can't read all the text you've put in the video. Mostly in the beginning

2) we have a special video's section on this forum.
http://forum.nfsunlimited.net/viewforum.php?f=14

3) good video-editting and good tips. :)
Lord J
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Lord J »

1) you would've been able to read more of it if youtube.com didnt downgrade it so badly... I'm still annoyed by that..lol...if you want the smooth version I have it...u can just catch me on aim...

2) Its funny you bring that up... I was lookin for that and somehow never found it

3) Thanx... and thanx.. :-d.. So much of that vid turned into a complete disaster but in all honesty it turned out a WHOLE lot better than I had hoped for... that whole thing with the rhinos at the end had me jumpin for joy cuz I NEVER thought I'd catch that on film (for lack of a better term).... ironically the SLR was supposed to be part of the rhino deflection lesson....but you saw how well that went didnt you? lol!!!...
xHaZxMaTx
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by xHaZxMaTx »

You can upload videos at full quality at RapidShare.de.

:lol: You got raped by three Rhinos.
Lord J
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Lord J »

aint that the truth...and thats just putting it mildy... :-D you shoulda seen what happened to me before... some how I got 8 rhino heavies to appear on heat 4...lights flashing and all....as well as 7 rhino lights on heat 3...all of it looked like a bootleg heat level 7 lol..

Ahh thank you...I've uploaded it to that site now.....

http://rapidshare.de/files/21374500/Cra ... H.wmv.html

30 day limits....blah... :P
Remko
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Remko »

Nice editing, good action going on too. 8)
Lord J
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Lord J »

thanx!!... the thing that still gets me is how extremely well the music fit with the whole rhino madness at the end...from the silver webster vette escaping pin situations to the SLR getting rag dolled all over the place... the music was right on que...especially with the SLR..lol dam I still cant get over it lol :-D
Juelz_Santana
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Juelz_Santana »

Have you guys seen that german vid it has a car on most wanted that goes atleast 315 mph. Man if only they had that car in the US.
xturbo
Professional
Professional

Post by xturbo »

i've seen that when you crash a wall, there is a different type os spark compared to the PC version, also when you enter to speedbraker, there's a little of motion blur, thing that i can't see in the pc version, only the white effect on the sides of the screen.

BTW excellent video.

Return to “Most Wanted”