300 + mph Car

2005 Need for Speed Most Wanted
Juelz_Santana
Ricer
Ricer

300 + mph Car

Post by Juelz_Santana »

I seen a video of a car that goes 300 and something mph. I don't know what car it is exactly it's red and kinda looks like a Mercedes CLK-GTR. And there's even a picture of it in the action showroom and it's going 359 mph. Anybody else knows about this and how to get that car?
Prelude
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Prelude »

300mph+? Sounds like he was using the trainer. I can't believe you can go with 359 mph :?
Fishwhiz
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Fishwhiz »

are you sure it didn't say "total speed: 359mph"?
RazoR_MKD
Banned

Post by RazoR_MKD »

Now way man exept if he is using trainer,u cant even go 400 km/h,no way
PSZeTa
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Re: 300 + mph Car

Post by PSZeTa »

Juelz_Santana wrote:I seen a video of a car that goes 300 and something mph. I don't know what car it is exactly it's red and kinda looks like a Mercedes CLK-GTR. And there's even a picture of it in the action showroom and it's going 359 mph. Anybody else knows about this and how to get that car?
There is no CLK-GTR in MW.
Professional
Professional

Post by 99k »

Good point, the funny thing i sI managed to picture one in my head lol (in nfsmw)
darknight788
official forum redneck
official forum redneck

Post by darknight788 »

there is one car that i know of that goes 300 + mph and that is the viper. the ford gt might also go 300+. NOTE: only in drag mode is it possible to go 300+ mph
Attachments
nfsmw044.jpg
nfsmw040.jpg
bam_bam
Drift King
Drift King

Post by bam_bam »

Thats really weird is that with or without a trainer ?
darknight788
official forum redneck
official forum redneck

Post by darknight788 »

that my friend is with out a trainer. all you have to do is max out the viper or the ford gt. EXCEPT with the viper give it the superpro transmission and with the Ford gt leave the transmission stock. start up a drag race ( straightest track possible point and Camden ) tune the car for drag and start the race as usual then once you are in sixth gear hit the SPEEDBREAKER AND NOS IT AT THE SAME TIME. after a couple seconds disengage the speedbreaker really quick and look at your speed. it takes a couple of tries before you get it down. for some reason the speedbreaker doesn't let the engine blow up meter raise when speedbreaker is activated. as you can see with the viper it is possible to go 318 mph i suspect the ford gt is too far behind maybe around 300 mph.
bam_bam
Drift King
Drift King

Post by bam_bam »

o.0 might just have to try that lol , How can I tune my Evo to make it faster ? , I play online and I just get left standing . Mostly coz everyone uses m3's , is there a way to tune it to keep up ? , I drive perfectly but they still finsh 10 seconds ahead :-S
evilmegamonkey
Professional
Professional
Location: If this post is recent, probably in front of a computer/I heard this thing will cut you off from typ

Post by evilmegamonkey »

darknight788 wrote:that my friend is with out a trainer. all you have to do is max out the viper or the ford gt. EXCEPT with the viper give it the superpro transmission and with the Ford gt leave the transmission stock. start up a drag race ( straightest track possible point and Camden ) tune the car for drag and start the race as usual then once you are in sixth gear hit the SPEEDBREAKER AND NOS IT AT THE SAME TIME. after a couple seconds disengage the speedbreaker really quick and look at your speed. it takes a couple of tries before you get it down. for some reason the speedbreaker doesn't let the engine blow up meter raise when speedbreaker is activated. as you can see with the viper it is possible to go 318 mph i suspect the ford gt is too far behind maybe around 300 mph.

Yeah. Too bad you cant use speed breaker in drag.

And to Bam_bam

You mean that just about everyone uses the same kind of car? You cant tune it so everyone basically looks the same?

Wish PS2 had online. I would show them that the M3 aint really that fast :twisted:
GINIX_2007
Professional
Professional

Post by GINIX_2007 »

You can use speed breaker in drag.
TypeRRevo
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by TypeRRevo »

lol go look at my car it does a 618 and without a trainer or a cheat
and i dont cear if you belive it or not

darknight788 wrote:NOTE: only in drag mode is it possible to go 300+ mph

Its not only possible in drag its also possible in normal races, i do 314 in normal races,, you can only get this kinda speed if you tune your car right

and hell no im not telling how to do it..
darknight788
official forum redneck
official forum redneck

Post by darknight788 »

then lets see a screenshot
Truestar
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Truestar »

TypeRRevo wrote:lol go look at my car it does a 618 and without a trainer or a cheat
and i dont cear if you belive it or not
618 mph? No. That's impossible in NFS. There is no way without cheating 618 miles per hour can be accomplished. :?
Tier 1: Chevrolet Camaro SS
Tier 2: Dodge Charger SRT-8
Tier 3: Dodge Challenger Concept
darknight788
official forum redneck
official forum redneck

Post by darknight788 »

i agree w/ truestar there is no way possible to make a car go that fast unless somebody has figured out how to hex edit the save file like what happened with UG2
DYRR
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by DYRR »

I can confirm that there is a bug on start of the race that allow to go faster than maximum speed withouth nos and in circuit mode without the use of any trainer or cheat. I have also a pair of video of that, the only thing that had stopped me from post them till now is that it could used in 2 ways:

1) The "FUN" way, to unrlealistic speed that has no possibility of controlling the car

2) The "PRATICAL USE" that allow to save even 3 seconds on some tracks

I know that few players knows this bug which has its best result on races played with WCG rules.

Till now i had an ethical doubt:
A) Tell the bug so it is not knowledge fo few, and hope people found too stupid to use it
B) Not tell it and hope the few people who know it not use it

Now i seen that the number of people that still play MW online are few and i noticed how if one uses that bug is clearly visible so following trhe line of conduct of some good player i respect a lot who says that all player must have the same possibility of play i decided to show this bug, hoping that at least in the new NFS there were not so stupid bugs.

Video of the Start Bug Pratical Use
http://rapidshare.de/files/24140187/Sta ... l.avi.html

Video of the Start Bug Fun Use
http://rapidshare.de/files/24140615/Sta ... n.avi.html

I think that the video is clear on how to do the bug so i think that no need explainations on it, only need of pratice the timing.

N.B.: I know that bug not works on alle elise sutps, what i am sure it works not installing junkman parts, while seem not to work well with them installed

N.B.B: It not works the same way on all tracks, and in some not works at all, what i am sure is that it works on Diamond, Heritage Heighs, and the track of the fun use video which i not remember if it was baywiev bridge or the other with the same start.

P.S.: I also decided to reveal it cause i have seen it works the best on WCG tracks especially Diamond, hoping the judge ban the use of it or at least all player know that trick.
Truestar
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Truestar »

That Rapidshare crap doesn't work for me. >_>
Tier 1: Chevrolet Camaro SS
Tier 2: Dodge Charger SRT-8
Tier 3: Dodge Challenger Concept
evilmegamonkey
Professional
Professional
Location: If this post is recent, probably in front of a computer/I heard this thing will cut you off from typ

Post by evilmegamonkey »

Truestar wrote:That Rapidshare crap doesn't work for me. >_>

Yeah try hosting it somewhere else.

Youtube.com makes poor quality.

Return to “Most Wanted”