NFSMW Controller Question

2005 Need for Speed Most Wanted
ezdriver
Ricer
Ricer

NFSMW Controller Question

Post by ezdriver »

I don't have the game yet but was hoping to purchase it in a couple of days. I was reading on another site that said you can only use your keyboard or a gamepad to drive. Since I only use a joystick for my driving games, this is bad news.

Is it possible to configure a joystick for use in this game?

ez
vellu
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by vellu »

I suppose it is, though a stick isn't a very good way to control a car. You'd propably do better by just using your keyboard.

It seems to do it automatically too. I noticed myself that after I plugged in my flight stick to be used on a different game (which I didn't calbrate right away) I noticed that the cars in MW were all pulling ever so slightly to the right. Took me quite while to notice the game as using BOTH my wheel and the joystick as input sources at the same time. After I calibrated my stick properly the cars ran straight again...
ezdriver
Ricer
Ricer

Post by ezdriver »

Ok...thanks for the reply vellu. Actually, quite a few people use a joystick for driving games and it does a very good job. I seem to get a better "feel" for the game. It's definitely better than a keyboard or gamepad. :) Enjoy.

ez
Adamantinus
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Adamantinus »

My Logitech Attack 3 worked. I didn't use it though, cause I have a PS2 Controller To USB Converter, so I've been using my Dualshock 2. Works great.

Return to “Most Wanted”