So, which system will you get Carbon for?

2005 Need for Speed Most Wanted

Which system will you get Carbon for?

Wii
4%
Playstation 3
5%
Xbox 360
14%
PC
60%
Gamecube
1%
Playstation 2
11%
Xbox
1%
Game Boy Advance
No votes
DS
No votes
Playstation Portable
3%

Total votes: 73

bam_bam
Drift King
Drift King

Post by bam_bam »

Its not a GT or a GS for a start , its a Gainwood . Its a 512mb card that I have clocked to 500 mhz , and when your running it with an AMD 64 and 2 GB of RAM it has proven to look better and play smoother than the 360 .
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

Ok end the Console Vs PC fight. we know what the opinions are.. now quit it...

getting sick of the wow my PC kick ...(name a console) *ss

We all know that a PC's gfx is better.
I am a PC gamer but I also have a 360 for 1 simple reason it is fast and easy to use and I can play games in a 26" screen sitting comfy on my sofa with a wireless controler in my hand.
It is easy because as soon as I press a button on my controler the console starts and so does the game. within a minute I am playing.
And No I don't have a low end old PC, although it is 3 years old it could play MW on full settings with no problem at all. only thing needing upgrading is the aging ATI 9800XT card. and a bit more RAM and I am done for a while. (even though it will cost more then my 360 system.)

Both have their good and bad sides (and yes a PC also has downsides!)

So quit the battle already and get back to topic (what is left of it..)
t3chth1rt33n
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by t3chth1rt33n »

i might be getting it for 360 and psp, not sure with the hole target thing, but it doesnt matter im not allowed in target for a stupid shop lifting accident
SkeeteRX7
Drift King
Drift King

Post by SkeeteRX7 »

Stig, please don't complain about the 9800XT ATI graphics card.....

I have an IBM Thinkpad X21, my dad got it for me from his job.

ATI Rage Pro
Pentium III Processor
30 minutes battery life.
C2D T7500 2.2 ghz| 256 MB NVIDIA Quadro FX570m|160 GB 7200 RPM|2 GB RAM- my laptop
trejo818
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by trejo818 »

i will get it for the xbox (maybe the 360 if i get the cash in time) then later on i'll get it for my PC (if people make custom vinyls for it)
xturbo
Professional
Professional

Post by xturbo »

No info about pc requirements for Carbon??? that's very elemental guys, we should try to find it somewhere before EA release the demo...any upgrades at the last moment can be fatal. Not enough money, who knows? to be aware....
Strafer
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Strafer »

I dont get it, why do so many peoplo choose the PS2 version instead of the Xbox, it is clearly gonna have slighty better graphics.
Calibra_14
Banned

Post by Calibra_14 »

I have an answer for that
Ppl who owns ps2,chooses ps2 game.
Ppl who owns xbox,chooses xbox game.
Strafer
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Strafer »

I thought everyone had an Xbox and PS2!
prince1142003
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by prince1142003 »

nope. i dont have any console system, just my trustworthy PC that kicks ass and stops just short of total pwnage. it's also very close to me, it's survived a hurricane and a flood. so yea... that's what i'll be getting Carbon for.
Strafer
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Strafer »

What is your specs then :)
prince1142003
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by prince1142003 »

my specs are somewhere in the Hardware Forum, in the topic Post your System Specs. look for it if you're interested, im sure not...
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

SkeeteRX7 wrote:Stig, please don't complain about the 9800XT ATI graphics card.....

I have an IBM Thinkpad X21, my dad got it for me from his job.

ATI Rage Pro
Pentium III Processor
30 minutes battery life.
I am not complaining about the card. it has done great things for me, but it is showing it's age if it comes to the newest generation of games.
It can't run Battlefield 2 on max settings smoothly anymore (got all addon packs) and had issues with MW's shadows (but so did all ATI cards... think Nvidea gave EA some money to make ATI look bad :wink: )
I can't also run Tomb Raider Legend om max settings (next gen disabled) but other than that it is still doing a great job!
Like I said it is the only thing I MIGHT change... and I will change it somedays... but don't know when.. can be the end of the year or maybe in 2 years.. who knows. 8)

I never understood why someone wants 2 or more diffirent consoles. the games are expensive the consoles themselfs aren't cheap eighter. and all for what so you can play that 1 game the other console doesn't have? or for Posing rights with your classmates... when 1 says... hey guys I got a PS2, so you can say... man that's just lame I got a PS2, XBOX, gamecube, PSP and a PC in my room.
And how many Tv's must you have??? I have only 2 scart options and also got a HD option wich I use for my X360
I had a PS2 wich I got with my phone but I sold it after a while because I didn't like it that much.. hated the hassle with the memorycards (wich I had to buy and they are utterly expensive for a bloody card to save games on) The only good thing about the PS2 was that it was small (slimline) but I never liked the whole thing with the wired controllers.
After I sold the PS2 didn't have a new console for a while and a while ago I bought a X360 cause it had a harddisc so no more mem cards, and it had wireless controllers wich where a blessing cause my girlfriend kicked of the PS2 from where it stood, cause she tripped over the wires :P and the games look alot better then on the PS2.. but that is logical (age diffirence)

I think I will get the game for the 360 and the PC
NFS_ZawyeR
Drift King
Drift King

Post by NFS_ZawyeR »

PC and ( if it will be some excluvise) PSP

Return to “Most Wanted”