Could some one provide me with a list and pics of all the...

2005 Need for Speed Most Wanted
evilmegamonkey
Professional
Professional
Location: If this post is recent, probably in front of a computer/I heard this thing will cut you off from typ

Could some one provide me with a list and pics of all the...

Post by evilmegamonkey »

Unique Visuals? Im gonna start a New Game on NFS MW and instead of going for pink slips Im gonna use the markers to get a Unique Performance Upgrade and a Unique Visual Upgrade.
GINIX_2007
Professional
Professional

Post by GINIX_2007 »

Dont bother get unique visual or body parts in MW because your going to get them later in the game anyway. those markers are a waste of time.
evilmegamonkey
Professional
Professional
Location: If this post is recent, probably in front of a computer/I heard this thing will cut you off from typ

Post by evilmegamonkey »

I want to get the unique like body ones. I already completed the game and I used one marker to try and get the pink slip and I used another to get Unique Performance
GINIX_2007
Professional
Professional

Post by GINIX_2007 »

As I said you can get the performance markers but dont get the visual or body markers because you aare going to get all the body and visual upgrades later in the game.
evilmegamonkey
Professional
Professional

Post by evilmegamonkey »

Not the unique ones though. As I said I have beaten this game so I know that.
prince1142003
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by prince1142003 »

the Unique Body Part and Visual markers you get from BL opponents don't "unlock" anything. they just let you get parts earlier in the game. for example, Body Kit 4 for a certain car is locked. if you have a Body Part marker, you can put that kit on your car. only performance markers give you something different than what's already available (Junkman Parts)
evilmegamonkey
Professional
Professional

Post by evilmegamonkey »

What about the one besides the performance and visual?
prince1142003
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by prince1142003 »

again, only the performance markers will give you something you can't get later in the game.
evilmegamonkey
Professional
Professional

Post by evilmegamonkey »

So the Visual one and the other one[not performance]just get you something early?
vellu
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by vellu »

Correct. They give you a change to get a part (for free) that hasn't been unlocked yet.
evilmegamonkey
Professional
Professional

Post by evilmegamonkey »

They should have dont it like NFS U and U2 where thats the only way you can get it
GINIX_2007
Professional
Professional

Post by GINIX_2007 »

Told ya so:) Those markers are a waste of time. I dont even go for unique performance upgrades because I dont need them in career mode besides you can get all of them by doing the burger king challenge.

Return to “Most Wanted”