NFS MW Online

2005 Need for Speed Most Wanted
bam_bam
Drift King
Drift King

NFS MW Online

Post by bam_bam »

Hi all ,

Im so sick of all these little ricers and their dang trainers , M3s , and Gts . They completely unblace the game and you end up with people who can actually drive 7000 feet behind .

So , I would like to hold a tornament , the rules are simple .

16 racers ( 1st come 1st serve ) will go one on one against each other in knock out stages of either a sprint race on a lap of a circuit ( can decide on the day ) .

Use of trainers is strictly prohibited and if you are suspected of using a trainer or junkman parts you will be DQ instantly .

Use of the m3 and the Porshe GT is also prohibited .

Im not sure how the race times and dates will pan out yet , this is just an idea .

Anyone interested ?
evilmegamonkey
Professional
Professional
Location: If this post is recent, probably in front of a computer/I heard this thing will cut you off from typ

Post by evilmegamonkey »

I have it for PS2 so there is no online :(

Why no junkman parts? How would you find out?
DYRR
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Re: NFS MW Online

Post by DYRR »

bam_bam wrote:Hi all ,

Im so sick of all these little ricers and their dang trainers , M3s , and Gts . They completely unblace the game and you end up with people who can actually drive 7000 feet behind .

So , I would like to hold a tornament , the rules are simple .

16 racers ( 1st come 1st serve ) will go one on one against each other in knock out stages of either a sprint race on a lap of a circuit ( can decide on the day ) .

Use of trainers is strictly prohibited and if you are suspected of using a trainer or junkman parts you will be DQ instantly .

Use of the m3 and the Porshe GT is also prohibited .

Im not sure how the race times and dates will pan out yet , this is just an idea .

Anyone interested ?
There is a tournament every saturday with these rules made by the same team who created the WR project some times ago and to which take part almost only player to know teams.
Also ther eis a ladder similar to that turnament made from the same team to which only team wuth a certain reputation not only of skill but also of honesty could take part
DarrenR21373
Professional
Professional

Post by DarrenR21373 »

IMHO using Junkmans is NOT cheating. If you've beaten the game fair and square (like I have about 20 times now :P ), Junkmans are legal.
bam_bam
Drift King
Drift King

Post by bam_bam »

How or where can I join a clan / tormament like this ?
DYRR
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by DYRR »

http://ussr-team.com/

check on the right side of the side for "NFS Arena" and "NFS CUP"
The nfs cup is player every saturday on the official EA server, for the arena it depends to the player which set up che challenge to decide if use the EA official Server or a private virtual lan to create the host.
Ther eu will find all the information about the competition (button to switch the site to english on the upper right part of the site)
bam_bam
Drift King
Drift King

Post by bam_bam »

Thanks man , Il lcheck it out
WhereIsTheNsx
Drift King
Drift King

Post by WhereIsTheNsx »

wait how do you get junkmans on your car, if it's not a career car?
RazoR_MKD
Banned

Post by RazoR_MKD »

you dont
DYRR
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by DYRR »

RazoR_MKD wrote:you dont
U CAN. Just win the hidden burgerking challenge to unlock them also in the "My cars" menù
RazoR_MKD
Banned

Post by RazoR_MKD »

really?where is that man?
bam_bam
Drift King
Drift King

Post by bam_bam »

i thought you got them from beating rivals ? . You can pick the unique performance upagrade ?
DYRR
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by DYRR »

Upgrades in career:
Visual: from what i know there aren't any uniques upgrades, visual markers got by beating rivals allow only to unlock visual part before they were normaly avaiable.

Performance: these are special parts, called junkman are part that u can obtain only from markers by beating rivals in blacklist.

Outside the career:
Visuals: once finished the game, all visual upgrades are unlocked.

Performance: to unlock them load the game and at the start screen when displayed the message "press a button (or key i not remember the exact message) to start" type the word BURGERKING u will see a message that inform u to hav eunlock a special challenge. go to challenge menu and scrol down at the end of it u will find a new challenge (u will find it unlocked even if u not have completed the previous challenges) named burgerking. win it and u will have junkman part added to performance parts in "my car" menu
evilmegamonkey
Professional
Professional
Location: If this post is recent, probably in front of a computer/I heard this thing will cut you off from typ

Post by evilmegamonkey »

And it's a pretty fun race

Unique. Tollbooth with cops and other racers
t3chth1rt33n
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by t3chth1rt33n »

yeah, i did it on g-cube it was awesome, took me twice to do it, first time i REALLY sucked and second i killed it

Return to “Most Wanted”