Three savegames for Most Wanted

2005 Need for Speed Most Wanted
j5ive
Ricer
Ricer

Three savegames for Most Wanted

Post by j5ive »

Hi there,

noob here on the forum, but I've been playing NFS since Hot Pursuit. Maybe some of you were playing with me online during the High Stakes and Porsche Unleashed days. (I was highrpm).

Anyways, I don't have nearly as much time as I use to for gaming, and took a while to play through my copy of Most Wanted. I figure I'd share my savegame with the rest of you, see if they might be useful to some.

I've prepared two zip files. The first one "IMPOUND.zip" contains the profile IMPOUND, and is named so because it contains every black list racer's car in the safehouse, in original vinyl, plus a few cars like Mia's RX8 and Razor's Mustang I tried to emulate with in game graphics and parts. Everything is complete, career, challenge, and rap sheet. Also did the burger king race and castrol unlock.

The second zip file "GoEnd.zip" contains two profiles; GoRazor and GoCross. Both were made from Pan's profile from nfsplanet so I could run the final chase again. GoRazor is ready to challenge razor in the final races, while GoCross starts at the final cut scene, just after you beat Razor, and leads into the final heat 6 chase! I did this because I really wanted to replay the final chase. Heat 6 is so fun! Constant attempts at a rolling roadblock, helicopters always dropping in front of you. I love it.

Anyways, more information on the files can be found at my download page, as well as the accompanying ReadMe.txt files. If you're interested, please go to: http://racer561.googlepages.com/nfsmw. I know I'm still using the GoCross profile everytime I play Most Wanted again. So I hope others will enjoy this profile as well.

Thanks.

j5ive
darknight788
official forum redneck
official forum redneck

Post by darknight788 »

thanks this is great i have been looking for a savegame where you are in the final pursuit but not have to beat razor everytime.
BTW is it true that if you have two completed career mode saves you can chose your own car for the final chase
t3chth1rt33n
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by t3chth1rt33n »

nice, try to submit it to the admins to put in the savegame menu
bam_bam
Drift King
Drift King

Post by bam_bam »

I been waiting for this for awhile now , Thanks alot :P . I shall enjoy blues brothers like persuits :D
azzkika
Drift King
Drift King

Post by azzkika »

Hey thanks man. I needed Baron's Porsche. Missed it when picking the markers :D
j5ive
Ricer
Ricer

Post by j5ive »

Thanks for the positive feedbacks guys. Glad you are enjoying them.

darknight788, I have more than one completed games and I do not get to choose my own car for the final chase. I heard elsewhere that if your garage is full before you go into the final races with razor, you could drive whatever car you took to race razor in the final chase. I tried it but it doesn't work because it doesn't matter if you have 10 purchased cars in the garage already, rival cars you win don't count towards the max # of cars allowed.

Oh well.
tony24567
Banned

Post by tony24567 »

thanks those will be very cool savegames
NFS Addict
Stock
Stock

Post by NFS Addict »

Exactly where do I unzip the file to ?
NFS Addict
Stock
Stock

Post by NFS Addict »

Cancel that, got it figured out.
j5ive
Ricer
Ricer

Post by j5ive »

Ok, glad you figure it out. For others who might need help, you extract the profile folder to the Most Wanted folder in your "My Documents" folder.
t3ice
Professional
Professional

Post by t3ice »

j5ive wrote:Ok, glad you figure it out. For others who might need help, you extract the profile folder to the Most Wanted folder in your "My Documents" folder.
Dude, please stop answering almost dead topics .:wink:

Return to “Most Wanted”