mp3 support

2005 Need for Speed Most Wanted

Do you think ea should include mp3 inport abilities in future need for speed games?

yes
88%
no
12%

Total votes: 33

hugh750
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

mp3 inport abilities

Post by hugh750 »

What i ment was ea should include in their future need for speed games is the abilitie to play mp3 files. :wink:
SLJ
Drift King
Drift King

Post by SLJ »

is there any programme that we can take the music from the game without downloading the porgramme?
Kid Cro
Banned

Post by Kid Cro »

Ahahahhaah dude think twice before yo post something!! Is there a program, but without program!! :?
User deactivated: Habitual rule breaking; Abject lack of respect for the community.
xturbo
Professional
Professional

Post by xturbo »

SLJ wrote:is there any programme that we can take the music from the game without downloading the porgramme?
i cant understand what is your point m8...just make it clear!!! :roll: :roll:
BGam-3R
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by BGam-3R »

I don't mind EA Trax, but I always have it low in the background. They need more hard-rocking tunes that make you want to put the pedal down though, not all this trendy nu-metal and rap that doesn't really suit the game.

I did like the chase music in MW though; it was well-done.
xHaZxMaTx
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by xHaZxMaTx »

Ah yes, good point. The chase music really dramatized the whole pursuit theme of the game.
Kid Cro
Banned

Post by Kid Cro »

BGam-3R wrote:They need more hard-rocking tunes that make you want to put the pedal down though
Hell NO!!
User deactivated: Habitual rule breaking; Abject lack of respect for the community.
YaelDjiel
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by YaelDjiel »

Kid Cro wrote:
BGam-3R wrote:They need more hard-rocking tunes that make you want to put the pedal down though
Hell NO!!
that would be a matter of taste.. and i'd say Hell YES!! :lol:
S2000_Skyline12
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by S2000_Skyline12 »

yeah i'd like the mp3 feature because the songs in ea arent in the best of tastes for me so i could just put in any song that i like instead of using the WMP like i always do

OFFTOPIC: how do you take screenshot from a dvd thats playing in WMP?
azzkika
Drift King
Drift King

Post by azzkika »

S2000_Skyline12 wrote: OFFTOPIC: how do you take screenshot from a dvd thats playing in WMP?
Well switch to fullscreen and press the "print screen" button. Then paste it in MS Paint. That should do the job.
BGam-3R
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by BGam-3R »

Kid Cro wrote:
Hell NO!!
Why not?

I often fantasize about outrunning the cops to the strains of Freewheel Burning. ;)
Kid Cro
Banned

Post by Kid Cro »

Coz I hate Hardo rock!
Sometimes I spend over 1 hour on just spinning around with some of RWD cars! And doinn some burnouts! Gosh I love doin that!
YaelDjiel
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by YaelDjiel »

Kid Cro wrote:Coz I hate Hardo rock!
like i already said before
YaelDjiel wrote:That would be a matter of taste
just because you dont like it, doesnt mean its crap
its in YOUR opinion

making choices for music in games is very hard because many people have very different tastes

just like BGam-3R, i love rock/metal and would love to see good tracks of such genre in Carbon.
but seeing as how EA will probably just fill it with too much rap/hiphop stuff (which i dont like at all) the music might suck for me

the same goes for many other people
a mp3 function is the perfect way to fix this, as it would allow users to add their own preferenced music to the game 8)
S2000_Skyline12
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by S2000_Skyline12 »

azzkika wrote:
S2000_Skyline12 wrote: OFFTOPIC: how do you take screenshot from a dvd thats playing in WMP?
Well switch to fullscreen and press the "print screen" button. Then paste it in MS Paint. That should do the job.

that doesnt work it just pastes the playing video in paint
Kid Cro
Banned

Post by Kid Cro »

YaelDjiel yeah you're totaly right! I like music rap/hiphop things that EA puts in their games! Gangsta hehe :lol:

Return to “Most Wanted”