Finally got all the milestones in 'Most Wanted'

2005 Need for Speed Most Wanted
BGam-3R
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Finally got all the milestones in 'Most Wanted'

Post by BGam-3R »

I needed three, and I got them all on one chase after failing to get them over and over: $200,000 cost to state, trade paint with 35 cop cars, and pursuit lasting over 13 minutes.

When I hit the Pursuit Breaker at the construction site to knock out the last two Corvette cops and ducked into the hiding spot right next to it, the time couldn't go by fast enough. ;)
EVO_VIII
Drift King
Drift King

Re: Finally got all the milestones in 'Most Wanted'

Post by EVO_VIII »

BGam-3R wrote:I needed three, and I got them all on one chase after failing to get them over and over: $200,000 cost to state, trade paint with 35 cop cars, and pursuit lasting over 13 minutes.

When I hit the Pursuit Breaker at the construction site to knock out the last two Corvette cops and ducked into the hiding spot right next to it, the time couldn't go by fast enough. ;)
hmm good for ya :wink: , but if u wish to have the rap sheet 100% done, u need a pursuit lasting 30 minutes.:p
WhereIsTheNsx
Drift King
Drift King

Post by WhereIsTheNsx »

yea and after the rap sheet get 100% complete game, all those challenges out of career...
BGam-3R
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by BGam-3R »

heh

Yeah, it'll take a while to do everything in the game: I've done all the milestones and have completed 91% of the career mode, and about 1/3 of the Challenge Series.

I'm surprised by the amount of content in this: I've put in over 40 hours and I still haven't done everything, and that's not counting the Quick Races and the multiplayer, which I haven't tried yet. ;)
j5ive
Ricer
Ricer

Post by j5ive »

Yup, took me a long time to get 100% on my game. You will need to do 30 minute chases for total completion of both the rap sheet as well as the challenge series. But I found some of the later tollbooth races in the challenge series much tougher than the police challenges, even the 30 minute one, which starts at heat 5, then goes up to heat level 6 after 10 minutes.

Now when I play, I'm messing with the cars looks, and tuning some of them to get better times in the quick races.

There's a lot to do in this game.
Blazing Gallardo
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Blazing Gallardo »

i have 99% I cant last 30 min in a chase.lol :lol:
j5ive
Ricer
Ricer

Post by j5ive »

Gallardo, If you've got all the other milestones and only need the pursuit length milestone, there are a couple of great spots to "wait it out". (no, not talking about the ramp at the bus station. cops always seem to drive up there. Needs too much attention) But if you still need roadblock and spikestrip milestones in the rap sheet, then you've got to drive!!
WhereIsTheNsx
Drift King
Drift King

Post by WhereIsTheNsx »

I hate the spike milestone, I remember driving for 15 min without seeing one strip but as soon as I got off the highway there was one at every turn
EVO_VIII
Drift King
Drift King

Post by EVO_VIII »

Blazing Gallardo wrote:i have 99% I cant last 30 min in a chase.lol :lol:
For the 30 minutes pursuit, I drove to Highway 201 and played with the cops, I did not want to evade too fast so I drove pretty slow in that pursuit......:p

Return to “Most Wanted”