wierdest glitch in mot wanted

2005 Need for Speed Most Wanted
Reydelascalles
Banned

Post by Reydelascalles »

My crazyest glich was when i've get a high speed with my Carrera GT and I just fly... like the Mercedes on the 24 hours...
BGam-3R
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by BGam-3R »

I clipped through cars in roadblocks a few times.
nfsunlimitedgamer
Ricer
Ricer
Location: THE SEVENTH CIRCLE OF HELL AND IN MY LIVING ROOM DEPENDING ON HOW MY DAY IS.

Post by nfsunlimitedgamer »

The wierdest one that i had was yesterday and i had heat level 4 when i went into an undercover cop gto and my back left tire went over the spikes while my front went into the front of the cop car and yet i was still moving. Awesome car to ram into cops with but not to get up to speed with from a standstill because it has nothing but wheelspin. Sooo many horses, so little traction.

The car i was using was the FORD GT with junkman engine and supercharger.
BEWARE: POKER PLAYERS AD LOOSE WOMEN ARE KNOWN TO FREQUENT THIS ESTABLISHMENT
A-spec
Drift King
Drift King

Post by A-spec »

The weirdest thing that happened to me in MW is that I hit a spike with my Galerodo and Three of my wheels were blown, but I was still able to drive up to 180mph. WTF??
r0xm2n
Ricer
Ricer

Post by r0xm2n »

Wierdest glitch I had was finishing a race with police still on my tail. My Aston Martin was heat lvl 1, I decided to keep the pursuit going so I could get some infractions (it doesn't count infractions during the race). Oddly enough, I suddenly found myself in a heat 5 pursuit!

I've also seen a semi in a roadblock (have the screenie) and there's wasn't even enough space on the road to fit it.

I also saw a helicopter fly into a semi and the semi went FLYING.
8)
EVO_VIII
Drift King
Drift King

Post by EVO_VIII »

r0xm2n wrote:Wierdest glitch I had was finishing a race with police still on my tail. My Aston Martin was heat lvl 1, I decided to keep the pursuit going so I could get some infractions (it doesn't count infractions during the race). Oddly enough, I suddenly found myself in a heat 5 pursuit!

I've also seen a semi in a roadblock (have the screenie) and there's wasn't even enough space on the road to fit it.

I also saw a helicopter fly into a semi and the semi went FLYING.
8)
The heat level thing happened to me too.....my Corvette was in level1, but it became level 5 after a race....
I also a yellow traffic car & Sgt. Cross in one roadblock once.....:p but I've never seen a chopper tho....:(
Finalmaster2

Post by Finalmaster2 »

Well my weirdest was when I was on a chase with my BMW and suddenly Rog called me. Like Cross calls in the end of the game. Haven't ran this one again.
bashderq
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by bashderq »

I bribed the cops to lower my bounty but increase my heat level
Attachments
anomally.JPG
GT3x24x7
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by GT3x24x7 »

Seems perfectly logical - they think you're an ok fella, but they'd do anything to get that freakin' eyesore of a Viper off their streets..

Return to “Most Wanted”