What was he thinking?

2005 Need for Speed Most Wanted
hugh750
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

What was he thinking?

Post by hugh750 »

While i was flying down the freeway in my gto i caught this guy facing the wrong way on the freeway, So i pulled a quick u turn and made a screenshot of this.
Attachments
What is he thinking.JPG
jacoja06
Professional
Professional

Post by jacoja06 »

Perhaps he wants to be Most Wanted also? :P
H3ll$pawn
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by H3ll$pawn »

Another example of the flaws that still remain in the NPC's cars.In NFSU2 I had many problmes with those damn taxi's, constantly driving in the smae lane I was, even during drifts, they became a force to be reckoned with.
!N$4N3
Banned

Post by !N$4N3 »

To me it just looks like you pushed him there in that way... why do I have such a conclusion? For starters, his back lights are red, which means that he has been strucked and his brakes are on, which automaticaly implies on him not even driving that way, but just facing it!
DarrenR21373
Professional
Professional

Post by DarrenR21373 »

Yup - just like in real life (in my country, anyway), the taxi drivers' driving ability sucks.

I've lost count of how many times I've been on the bit of road that approaches the bit where you drive through the bushes and under the building (I hope that makes sense) and there has been a taxi parked at 90 degrees to the the central reservation of the freeway, blocking the left hand lane!

The guy is just waiting to be rammed by a speeding black Porsche Carerra S... who am I to disappoint him :twisted:
Zonda_Z
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Zonda_Z »

Calm down people, it's only a bug from the game . . . . . . .
GT3x24x7
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by GT3x24x7 »

I'm sure they've managed to control themselves in the three weeks since they posted their comments. Please don't reply to old topics unless you have something useful to add.
Cento_1307
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Cento_1307 »

DarrenR21373 wrote:I've lost count of how many times I've been on the bit of road that approaches the bit where you drive through the bushes and under the building (I hope that makes sense) and there has been a taxi parked at 90 degrees to the the central reservation of the freeway, blocking the left hand lane!
Actually it's another bug, they don't know were the end of the concreet is! I've seen many cars here, I've been driving along behind one and seen them do a sharp right hander straight into that many a time, it's not only taxis, but also other cars & trucks!

My pet peeve is when you're in heavy traffic and deliberately driving on the pavement/off road (making you slower cause you're hitting lamp posts etc but faster than hitting a car) and you find your self with a car driving down the pavement.
nismodriftster95
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged
Location: On my Recaro racing seats blowing past the Cornado bridge in San Diego Califorinia!!

Post by nismodriftster95 »

I see traffic crash in to each other for no reason.
"Slower cars are friends, not food" Finding Nismo ;)
r0xm2n
Ricer
Ricer

Post by r0xm2n »

Traffic + Speedtrap = Uber frustration!
8)
A-spec
Drift King
Drift King

Post by A-spec »

r0xm2n wrote:Traffic + Speedtrap = Uber frustration!
8)
So true. I hate it when some taxi gets in my way. I think the traffic want to fight back! :shock: ....JK
RazTaz11
Ricer
Ricer

Re: What was he thinking?

Post by RazTaz11 »

He's suicidal.

Return to “Most Wanted”