NFSMW Trainer

2005 Need for Speed Most Wanted
whitedragon551
Ricer
Ricer

NFSMW Trainer

Post by whitedragon551 »

Im looking for 2 trainers. One to edit the number of junkman parts you have in the garage and one that unlocks all of the cars. Can someone help me please?

I can do without all of the cars, but I really need the junkman parts.
r0xm2n
Ricer
Ricer

Post by r0xm2n »

Have a look in the Save & Utils section on nfsunlimited.

Save Editor is what I use for Junkman parts. Just use it to add some performance markers to your savegame, then upgrade in the shop. You can only add 30 something markers at a time though, but you can add more when you're finished with those markers.

Shop Special is used to unlock all the cars (including police vehicles, traffic cars, several bmw's) and those cars can be used in career and my cars.

After you've used shop special though, you have to then use the save editor included with shop special to fix the CheckSum, or your savegame won't work.
8)
whitedragon551
Ricer
Ricer

Post by whitedragon551 »

I installed shop specials and noticed it was only used for the extra cars that can be used under my cars section. I was looking for a trainer that just unlocks the regular cars.

Also thanks alot I was trying to find save edit. I had it on my computer before I rebooted it and couldnt find it anywhere.

Return to “Most Wanted”