Online tournaments

2005 Need for Speed Most Wanted
NFSMad
Stock
Stock

Online tournaments

Post by NFSMad »

Hey,

I have come from NFS-Planet to invite you all to join us with a special racing league where people get into crews and race each other via NFSMW's online mode.

These are the rules:
1)Anyone can join. There is a much higher chance of an NFS-Unlimited victory because NFS-Planet only has enough active members to enter one crew. Right now it is highly inactive.
2)Everyone who is a member HAS to race once they sign up and join a crew. If they don't, that crew have to forfit the race. Each crew has to have 3-5 members, plus one backup/substitute (optional).
3)Then everyone in each crew take it in turns to race. The backup member can be summoned at any time, but they can not do three consecutive races.
4)Together, each crew have to pick a crew name (for instance, "Speed Demons", "Drift Union" or "TJQ".)
5)No two crews can have the same name.
6)All the members of each crew share a persona labelled with the team name. The password is also shared, as it would have to be. The persona can not be used unless there is a race which one of the members needs to enter. If people do use the team persona, they have to be put on probation for around two months depending on how much they used it.
7)This could all take place in a private game room in NFSMW's online mode. If a member of the general public enters, the tournament competitors have to explain this to them so that they leave. Each tournament could use an eight-race system, where each podium finishing position has its own points reward.
9)The crew with the highest amount of points in the end wins!
10)There is no limit to how many crews can enter each tournament.
11)The scores can be kept in special threads in the MW section, labelled with the tournament name and then "- results". For example, "Speed tournament - results".
12)Only one tournament can take place at any one time.
13)Have fun!

I'll leave it to Bojan to tell me all the crews who are entering, and I will post fixtures, results etc.

EDIT: Sort yourselves into crews via this thread, then inform Bojan of who is entering etc. so that the information will be passed on to me via e-mail.

NFSMad,
http://www.nfsplanet.com

Return to “Most Wanted”