Post great rap sheet/pursuit achievements here!

2005 Need for Speed Most Wanted
BnAUght47
Stock
Stock

Post great rap sheet/pursuit achievements here!

Post by BnAUght47 »

This here, is a post that is dedicated to your ultimate pursuit achievements. Post your milestones here (pictures are required!). Just now, I cracked the legendary 30 minute pursuit.
Here's the picture. (This was taken right at the end of the pursuit)
During this pursuit, i got 1st on the rap sheet for: "longest pursuit", "most pursuit vehicles damaged" and "most infractions" in the single pursuit section of the rap sheet rankings.

Utterly amazing!
j7n
Ricer
Ricer

Re: Post great rap sheet/pursuit achievements here!

Post by j7n »

People will hate me for continuing an old thread, but the game's also old and nobody's discussing it much anymore.

I tried beating Razor's "rap ranking" in Heat Level 3, but experienced a glitch twice which didn't allow me to do it: no more police cars. They stopped coming after about an hour one time, and 30 minutes the other time. I could stand before the last roadlock if I wanted to and let my bounty increase slowly. The dispatch eventually went quiet too.

Pursuit details

I totalled the "ladies man's" black Mitsubishi Eclipse. Too bad a pursuit is next to impossible without doing that, because I quite liked this car.

Pursuit details

Next set of milestones in a stock Golf. I wanted to continue but couldn't find any cops (not a glitch yet, there just weren't any).

Return to “Most Wanted”