NFS Most Wanted

2005 Need for Speed Most Wanted
xHaZxMaTx
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by xHaZxMaTx »

Don't you become temp. invinicible after coming from a pursuit breaker with cineamatic camera enabled?
bam_bam
Drift King
Drift King

Post by bam_bam »

Apperently not against spike strips , THANKS EA !
SliM_880
Professional
Professional

Post by SliM_880 »

i hate when there are spikes behind the cars... u hit the cars in the roadblock, then u go straight into the spikes... it is so annoying...
bam_bam
Drift King
Drift King

Post by bam_bam »

Another thing is that if the police run over them it dont hurt them .
darknight788
official forum redneck
official forum redneck

Post by darknight788 »

OMG i hate it when you go through a pursuit breaker and the next thing you know youve gon through a spikey or you have face planted in a wall. if the case is the later of the two the police just surround you and your caught :x
Kid Cro
Banned

Post by Kid Cro »

SliM_880 wrote:i hate when there are spikes behind the cars... u hit the cars in the roadblock, then u go straight into the spikes... it is so annoying...
Well I allways use speed breaker when closing roadblock to see if there are spikes! :wink:
User deactivated: Habitual rule breaking; Abject lack of respect for the community.
bam_bam
Drift King
Drift King

Post by bam_bam »

I tend to just listen to the radio and then drive around them or turn around , I dont like crashing my car because I dont like the damage :D
Truestar
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Truestar »

I always activate speedbraker as I go through a pursuit breaker, this way I'll see anything coming, and I can choose my own path instead of the game choosing it for me.

I've never seen spikes behind a unit, but I have seen them in front. It is still annoying. :P However, I rarely ever have trouble with spike strips, it's the stupid things that bust me such as jumping and landing on the police car, that happens to me all the time in the challenge series, especially the one with that Porsche. >_>
Tier 1: Chevrolet Camaro SS
Tier 2: Dodge Charger SRT-8
Tier 3: Dodge Challenger Concept
Kid Cro
Banned

Post by Kid Cro »

Truestar wrote:I always activate speedbraker as I go through a pursuit breaker, this way I'll see anything coming, and I can choose my own path instead of the game choosing it for me.
And what did I said above?? :roll:
User deactivated: Habitual rule breaking; Abject lack of respect for the community.
bam_bam
Drift King
Drift King

Post by bam_bam »

Dont know I dont even read your posts .

.. only joking ! . I <3 you really .
thojoh370
Ricer
Ricer

Post by thojoh370 »

t3chth1rt33n wrote:some one should make a patch for it where the car slides EXTREMELY EASY!!!
Hehe, ever used the spacebar (handbrake) key? :lol: 8)
But you're right, anyway :)
bam_bam
Drift King
Drift King

Post by bam_bam »

The hard bit is controlling the drift , there is a thin line between drfiting and Sliding out of control . :P , I tend to use anologe so its easier to balance the power and keep it sliding . If your using keyboard i would stronly advise that you get a pad . I would reccomend the Saitek p600 , its great for driving games :P .
thojoh370
Ricer
Ricer

Post by thojoh370 »

bam_bam wrote:The hard bit is controlling the drift , there is a thin line between drfiting and Sliding out of control . :P , I tend to use anologe so its easier to balance the power and keep it sliding . If your using keyboard i would stronly advise that you get a pad . I would reccomend the Saitek p600 , its great for driving games :P .
I'm using Saitek P990 Dual Analog Stick. Works amazingly good to me.
baadmw
Drift King
Drift King

Post by baadmw »

sorry for waking up this old topic, but i have a problem. i've somehow lost the uninstall file of MW. i think i, by a mistake, replaced it with the ferrari mod uninstall. since i can't uninstall it using the dvd (i've tried), i need the uninstall file. could anyone be so kind and send it to me?
2furio
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by 2furio »

baadmw wrote:sorry for waking up this old topic, but i have a problem. i've somehow lost the uninstall file of MW. i think i, by a mistake, replaced it with the ferrari mod uninstall. since i can't uninstall it using the dvd (i've tried), i need the uninstall file. could anyone be so kind and send it to me?
Why don't you just simply "re-install" MW...
baadmw
Drift King
Drift King

Post by baadmw »

2furio wrote:
baadmw wrote:sorry for waking up this old topic, but i have a problem. i've somehow lost the uninstall file of MW. i think i, by a mistake, replaced it with the ferrari mod uninstall. since i can't uninstall it using the dvd (i've tried), i need the uninstall file. could anyone be so kind and send it to me?
Why don't you just simply "re-install" MW...
i'll try that thx
Kid Cro
Banned

Post by Kid Cro »

That wasn't that hard to concluse baadmw! :wink:
Sweet-16
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Sweet-16 »

drifting in MW is rather simple even with a keyboard.. find a good, open area and use speed braker to start it. then just steer into the turn intermittently and you should be able to slide pretty well. especially in cars with good handling such as an Evo VIII or a Murcielago.
baadmw
Drift King
Drift King

Post by baadmw »

no wonder i didn't think of it earlier... i can't find any re-install button, and i dont know how to install it again without remoing it first.
bam_bam
Drift King
Drift King

Post by bam_bam »

Speed braker is cheating , Siatek controlers are the best . Im using the P2600
Kid Cro
Banned

Post by Kid Cro »

bam_bam wrote:Speed braker is cheating
:roll: jeeez dude!
vellu
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by vellu »

bam_bam wrote:Speed braker is cheating
Agreed, I've never used it myself. The game is unrealistic enough as it is without it...
Kid Cro
Banned

Post by Kid Cro »

If that's a cheating then why it's in the game??? I mean you don't have to run any trainer or mod to get it??? :S
SliM_880
Professional
Professional

Post by SliM_880 »

its not cheating... its put in the game so n00bs who dont know how to turn find it easy to...

i almost didnt use it at all...
bam_bam
Drift King
Drift King

Post by bam_bam »

Kid Crow , Its soemthing that EA put in the game to help ppl like you ( n00bs ) drive .

Ima just kidding :P . It is fun to use the speed braker . I mostly use it to take screenshots tho , using it to drift is weak ........

Return to “Most Wanted”