What music would u like to see in the next nfs game, NFS:MW?

2005 Need for Speed Most Wanted
Flameking
Drift King
Drift King

What music would u like to see in the next nfs game, NFS:MW?

Post by Flameking »

I was just wondering what music do u guys like to see in MW? Since the soundtrack in U2 wasnt half good i want to see other feedback to all the others who played the game more than i did.

List em here
Hecubus
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Hecubus »

As long as EA keeps a similar variety of music, I'm pretty happy. It's good that they catered to multiple tastes. As long as they get a few more decent songs in each genre (well, I only really care about the rock, but may as well be fair to everyone else). Still, the music isn't that important. If you don't like the music EA gives you, you can always just listen to a CD or something.

I just hope that they actually let you turn the song in the start menu off. I came to thoroughly despise "Get Low" (from U1) because of that (although I never liked it in the first place, Little Jon is far too obnoxious). At least Riders on the Storm was a huge step in the right direction.
Drift King
Drift King

Post by 909 »

id vote for an internal MP3 player which lets you choose your favorite music yourself

and not forcing that damnedstupid Retards Attempting Poetry sort of crap...

po ropp pom pom... yeah yeah... booboo
slut to the beat... yeah yeah
put it mothofo'
gizz it mothofo'
yeah yeah
booboo yo...
Triskac
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Triskac »

i loved the music from old NFS games. i was really annoyed by all that hiphop and rap music in NFSU1. it was way better in NFSU2 though, but i am still playing with music turned off :)
Tyrant
Professional
Professional

Post by Tyrant »

I liked the HP2 music a lot, especially the Hot Action Cop NFS exclusive.
master m
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by master m »

I would like to put my own music on, or no music at all, so I can listen to the engines :D
Hecubus
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Hecubus »

Tyrant wrote:I liked the HP2 music a lot, especially the Hot Action Cop NFS exclusive.
Eh, in HP2, it was all about the Rush.
Dragon-of-Rune
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Dragon-of-Rune »

That's what we need some music to get our adreneline pumping.
MCAtOmIc
Ricer
Ricer

Post by MCAtOmIc »

909 wrote:id vote for an internal MP3 player which lets you choose your favorite music yourself

slut to the beat... yeah yeah
put it mothofo'
gizz it mothofo'
yeah yeah
booboo yo...
Yeah? Well, firstly not all rap is like that, secondly the person who invented that acronym should probably know that ur ripping him off and thirdly, dont talk crapola to me about bad lyrics... i believe one Slipknot song goes:" EAT SLEEP F***K REPEAT EAT SLEEP F***K REPEAT"....and thats all it says in the entire song...so yeah...dont come to me with ur anti rap stuff...kthnxbye
Dragon-of-Rune
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Dragon-of-Rune »

EDIT: I have just read every song lyric from slipknot and there isn't ONE songs that repeats that text
Last edited by Dragon-of-Rune on 21 Apr 2005, 12:59, edited 1 time in total.
Drift King
Drift King

Post by 909 »

Hey MCAtOmIc, please calm down, because I did not intend to imply that RAP isn't nice, it's just unfair to force it on all those who buy the game. That's why an internal MP3 player might solve the issue of everyone playing the songs of one's liking.
Pigbenis
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Pigbenis »

I don't care what kind of music they'll put in that game. I allways turn the music off to hear the cars better :D
Triskac
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Triskac »

yeah, they should improve the cars' sound coz only good music is sound of V12 :)
jemc
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by jemc »

i actually don't care. i don't know why do you all want to convert your music into the game. just turn the music off, turn on your winamp and ta-da, you're done! :P
Triskac
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Triskac »

coz i want to change MP3s with the buttons on my steering wheel :)
MonteCarloSS
Drift King
Drift King

Post by MonteCarloSS »

EA has never put out a good soundtrack and never will... It's EA...

The best soundtrack they did was for Madden '03 with Andrew W.K (The ultimate mullet wearing badass)
jemc wrote:i actually don't care. i don't know why do you all want to convert your music into the game. just turn the music off, turn on your winamp and ta-da, you're done! :P
My point exactly.
ViperGT
Drift King
Drift King

Post by ViperGT »

Yeah i like the engine sound better than anything and the car sounds in U2 really were not good it just didnt' sound right if you know what I mean
nfsu2master
Drift King
Drift King

Post by nfsu2master »

i thinks they sould hve some form th muzik mafia like Big And Rich, Cowboy Troy and Jon Nicholson's Californa
Morty
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Morty »

I know it's too much to ask for, but I want some proper trance and hardstyle in MW... Should be a wide variety imo, since everyone has different taste...
Dragster
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Dragster »

They should put lots of techno and trance, lesser amount of rap (2f2f soundtracks), and one ity bity tiny piece of metal
2furio
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by 2furio »

909 wrote:id vote for an internal MP3 player which lets you choose your favorite music yourself

Lol, did you get that from my sig? :P

There is one artist I respect that's any close to rap, and that's Will Smith. I love the new album, Lost and Found. It is not about bling, girls or any of that sex stuff. It is actually good music. I would love to have one song from that album, maybe Switch or an Exclusive Switch Remix. No hardcore rock or hip hop, I want fast-paced music that's pretty loud but it shouldn't be just screaming (that's why I said no hard rock) or music that makes chases much more realistic.
chimpzrl
Drift King
Drift King

Post by chimpzrl »

I think that the soundtrack from GT4 ought to be a model. Plenty of songs for your preferred genre and they are all pretty good. Hopefully EA can learn that lesson...
DarrenR21373
Professional
Professional

Post by DarrenR21373 »

I'd be happy if they included some of the music I drive to in real life (mostly classic British Rock N Roll, Glam Rock and Heavy Metal):

Motorhead
Rolling Stones
Status Quo
Roxy Music
Marc Bolan & T Rex

Anything fast, heavy and mindless basically... but NOT (C)RAP (although I can just about live with Eminem or NWA)
jemc
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by jemc »

yep, i agree with Morty and Dragster. trance, techno, progressive, drum 'n' bass...those are the kinds of musik that make your adrenalin pump and makes the whole experience better. rapd isn't so good to listen while you drive...that's for after the race when you crank your speakers.
thunderbolt
Drift King
Drift King

Post by thunderbolt »

i like more techno for racing, maybe a variety of other genres for menus and customization and all the other stuff.

Return to “Most Wanted”