Post by BoRn »

Hi,
Just saw it At the official site :

Image[/url]
Element9846
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Element9846 »

WOW! that thing looks like something from a hot wheels car series..Im likin the design...I wish this game was on ps3..or is it? cause all those nice shots are definately bein takin from xbox 360..I am sure they will remake it for ps3..but IDK if they release it for ps2 i doubt tey will put the time into it? hope so..it would be incredible!
Sweet-16
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Sweet-16 »

i onyl wonder if these super cars will be able to have body kits, spoilers, and such added to them nlike in MC3 where you could only add neon, lower tham and change the rim and tire sizes.
S2000_Skyline12
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by S2000_Skyline12 »

if you can do it with the other cars, you can do it with this one. but IMO i wouldnt do it
*sig removed for being too big. max size 550x120px & 50kb*
2furio
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by 2furio »

Re-post plus a thread doesn't have to be made every time a new car is found. Look in the NFS Most Wanted thread for the latest news and you'll see that this info was posted by me yesterday.
NFSBLUECIVIC
Professional
Professional

Post by NFSBLUECIVIC »

Element9846 wrote:WOW! that thing looks like something from a hot wheels car series..Im likin the design...I wish this game was on ps3..or is it? cause all those nice shots are definately bein takin from xbox 360..I am sure they will remake it for ps3..but IDK if they release it for ps2 i doubt tey will put the time into it? hope so..it would be incredible!
no, its not coming out for ps3, just ps2 xbox 360 and the other thingys, i went to the local ebgames store and asked him when i preordered it.
Element9846
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Element9846 »

NFSBLUECIVIC wrote:
Element9846 wrote:WOW! that thing looks like something from a hot wheels car series..Im likin the design...I wish this game was on ps3..or is it? cause all those nice shots are definately bein takin from xbox 360..I am sure they will remake it for ps3..but IDK if they release it for ps2 i doubt tey will put the time into it? hope so..it would be incredible!
no, its not coming out for ps3, just ps2 xbox 360 and the other thingys, i went to the local ebgames store and asked him when i preordered it.
Thats too bad..thanks for clarifying it for me though! :)
NFSBLUECIVIC
Professional
Professional

Post by NFSBLUECIVIC »

np, but that car is soouuuuwweeeeeeeeeet!
nfsdriver
Drift King
Drift King

Post by nfsdriver »

somebody told me it was a mr2? wtf. :?
mohsan1988
Drift King
Drift King

Post by mohsan1988 »

the butt of the car, and the tailights.... and many other specifications clarify that it is, infact a Porsche Carrera GT
Freeman
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Freeman »

if anybody soo, that it isn't an convertebel
2furio
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by 2furio »

Freeman wrote:if anybody soo, that it isn't an convertebel
It's spelled convertible...and the Carrera GT is a convertible but it has a hard-top roof which can be removed by the owner.
-O_o-
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by -O_o- »

im really worried about the modification options in the game (like Sweet-16) and it will really weewee me off if you save up for the porsche, get it, and all you can do is change the color... :x
2furio
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by 2furio »

-O_o- wrote:im really worried about the modification options in the game (like Sweet-16) and it will really weewee me off if you save up for the porsche, get it, and all you can do is change the color... :x
Why? Do you see any real tuner parts for the Carrera GT? No? Then the only thing you should be able to do to it is change the colour and there should be ONLY official Porsche colours.

Alright, so there is a company who will take a stab at modifying a Carrera GT:
http://www.supercars.net/cars/3147.html
Note that the pictures are fake (photochopped) but Gemballa said that the parts are ready and as soon as a Carrera GT owner is willing to do that to their car, Gemballa is ready.
But there should NOT be any fake ir made-up parts in the game.
^Sparco^
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by ^Sparco^ »

Why not OTHER colors?
why not vinyls.

Those are things that can be applied to any car. I mean, even a superunique exotic thing can be painted and added a vinyl :lol:

Other thing is that YOU dont want to ruin the car doing that. Me neither, but still, we should be able to.
2furio
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by 2furio »

^Sparco^ wrote:Why not OTHER colors?
why not vinyls.

Those are things that can be applied to any car. I mean, even a superunique exotic thing can be painted and added a vinyl :lol:

Other thing is that YOU dont want to ruin the car doing that. Me neither, but still, we should be able to.
Because vinyls and all of these are ricer parts. Exotic cars are for the exclusive people who have money that don't waste their money on cheap stickers. Supercars already have power, so no need for performance tuning also.

Return to “Most Wanted”