No
10%

Total votes: 29

^Sparco^
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

MW : Expansion pack

Post by ^Sparco^ »

I think it would be very nice if EA Games released in some months an expansion pack for Most Wanted, including some of these things:

- 15 new cars.
- 2 new body kits/car.
- Extra roads.
- New police models.
- More extras etc.

Like the expansion packs for The Sims by EA Games. People do buy them.

I personally would pay 20$, 30 if its very good.

Discuss.
=|Gigiani|=
Drift King
Drift King

Post by =|Gigiani|= »

yeah i will buy it for sure.......it would be great
korge
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by korge »

There never was or will be an expansion for a racing game. Expansions are primarily for First Person Shooters and Real time Strategy games. Sometimes they are made for the occasional RPG, but usually not for Racing games since they die out faster opposed to a classic FPS.
korge
NFSBLUECIVIC
Professional
Professional

Post by NFSBLUECIVIC »

i would by it in an instant, day it comes out, i will buy any nfs game-expansion, or anything nfs related! good thinkin sparco!
BKize_GT
Drift King
Drift King

Post by BKize_GT »

of course 8)
Rigga
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Rigga »

Damn right I will!
Fishwhiz
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Fishwhiz »

um, of course i would. Who wouldnt?
donaldgladden
Professional
Professional

Post by donaldgladden »

no need for expansion packs for cars and tracks when you have some nice modders out there making beatiful cars and tracks
corvyz6
Drift King
Drift King

Post by corvyz6 »

110 % sure i would buy it!
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

I'd buy 'em definitely. Anything for NFS for me. I'd be left out if I didn't buy it. :P
Sweet-16
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Sweet-16 »

yeah i would. any exp pack is a good thing to get. for example, for those of you who play morrowind for PC. Tribunal and Bloodmoon are excellent additions to the story line.

so yeah i'd probably get it. but 15 new cars wouldn't be enough. try 20-25 new cars seeing how exp packs are usually 1 whole cd (sometimes 2 like C&C Generals Zero:Hour).
BluePhirePB
Drift King
Drift King

Post by BluePhirePB »

Ya, I think I'd buy it. I'd have to see the new car list first.
2furio
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by 2furio »

I'll skip, especially since there won't be such a thing as a racing expansion pack. If Ea would want to add more stuff, they'd make SE versions.
korge
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by korge »

2furio wrote:I'll skip, especially since there won't be such a thing as a racing expansion pack. If Ea would want to add more stuff, they'd make SE versions.
Like Underground 2... :roll:

:lol:

Anyways, They should just make a game editor so people can upload their own models..
korge
corvyz6
Drift King
Drift King

Post by corvyz6 »

i agree with u korge! but that's to much from Ea! lol
master m
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by master m »

korge wrote:There never was or will be an expansion for a racing game. Expansions are primarily for First Person Shooters and Real time Strategy games. Sometimes they are made for the occasional RPG, but usually not for Racing games since they die out faster opposed to a classic FPS.
There ARE expansions for Racing Games.
eg:
- Project Gotham Racing 2. It had some exp. which you had to download via Xbox-Live.
- Grand Prix 3: The 2000-season expansion. I've got it.
SkeeteRX7
Drift King
Drift King

Need For Speed: Formula D

Post by SkeeteRX7 »

If anyone knows about Gran Turismo, they would know that Gran Turismo 3: A-spec had a minisequel/expansion pack called Gran Turismo: Concept 2001-2002 Tokyo/Geneva/Seoul, which was toned down and was meant for casual gamers to get into Gran Turismo, a usually very long and frustrating game series, but with amazing gameplay, graphics, and always 100+ cars. In Gran Turismo Concept,there was a smaller amount of cars, no licenses, and only an arcade mode, so it was more like an arcade-style, easy-to-follow game for anyone. This would have been a good idea for NFS, having an NFS game devoted to drifting, Need For Speed: Formula D, with no free roam, a $20 price tag, and a smaller amount of cars. The sponsors would be ones seen in Formula D, such as Falken, RS*R, Rhys Millen Racing, and so on. Some cars could be: Mazda RX-8, Pontiac GTO, Nissan Silvia S15, Nissan 240sx, Toyota Corolla Levin AE86, Dodge Viper SRT-10, Mazda RX-7, Chevrolet El Camino, Infinit G35/Nissan Skyline 350-GT-B Coupe (R35), Honda S2000, and Ford Mustang GT, all of which are cars seen in Formula D. This would work out well with the Formula D franchise, because of the fact that Need For Speed primarily sponsors Formula D events. What do you guys think?
Last edited by SkeeteRX7 on 21 Sep 2005, 03:10, edited 1 time in total.
C2D T7500 2.2 ghz| 256 MB NVIDIA Quadro FX570m|160 GB 7200 RPM|2 GB RAM- my laptop
Focer
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Focer »

You're right. EA could've put all this stuff in one game, but if they make MW with less possibilities, like no drifting, and than make an extention pack, that would make EA a lot of extra green :D
Flameking
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Flameking »

the 15 cars already got me into wanting to buy it.
azzkika
Drift King
Drift King

Post by azzkika »

I'd buy it too. Although i doubt there would BE an expansion pack. Game editors are a nice thought.
Hecubus
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Hecubus »

I'd probably eventually buy it out of obligation (I've got every other NFS pc game so far), but I don't think EA should do it. Just make it so that the rest of us could create our own stuff for the game. Or, like some of the earlier NFS games (such as Porsche Unleashed) EA could (GASP!!!) actually consider releasing a few free mods.

Return to “Most Wanted”