MW demo

2005 Need for Speed Most Wanted
InS@Ne
Ricer
Ricer

Post by InS@Ne »

Janx14 wrote:omg those b*****ds ask money for demos!!! :evil:
you're right.why they do that??All the other demos are free on the internet.
Flameking
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Flameking »

me and bojan won the roadcrew.net contests. (btw: im David Constantine) so we get NFS MW demos for free. Sucks though i my cousin is still borrowing my ps2.
Racin_Penguin
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Racin_Penguin »

Kid Cro wrote:Back to reality! Its september!
Back to reality! Its October!
SpeedComrad
Ricer
Ricer

Post by SpeedComrad »

Ok, the game comes out in November. You guys are such noobs. Here in Canada, the OXM magazine with the demo has been out for weeks.

I got the OXM demo disc with the Most Wanted demo. I gotta say it's unbelievable. The graphics, the sense of speed, the cops. EVERYTHING has been improved on.

One problem, the game is clearly meant to be on 360, because this demo has lots of ugly jaggies, and more importantly, LAG, when there are more than 5 cars on the screen. All in all, it doesn't detract from experience, I'm just even more hyped for 360 now, hopefully the jaggies will be removed or at least decreased in final current-gen version.

Definitely grabbing this one for current xbox (Black Edition) and for 360.

Demo features 4 cars - 2 BMW GTR and 2 RX-8, with 3 available race types.

Drag race is a little different and more difficult now, that you switch gears by flicking the Right Thumbstick. You'll also rely massively on the Speedbreaker (slow-mo).

THIS GAME IS AWESOME. BEST NFS GAME SINCE NFS5:PU!

When you finish a race in 1st place and if you have cops on your tale, you get assigned a task with surviving for a certain amount of time against a huge number of cops. You can go anywhere in Survival part of the race, and do anything as long as you don't get busted.

Drag racing is back, you have to use Slow-mo now in some parts of drag racing.

There is much more.

GET THE OXM MAGAZINE ASAP. OXM is for Official Xbox Magazine.
Kid Cro
Banned

Post by Kid Cro »

Racin_Penguin wrote:
Look the date of my post!!!!!!!!!!!!
User deactivated: Habitual rule breaking; Abject lack of respect for the community.
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

SpeedComrad wrote:Drag racing is back, you have to use Slow-mo now in some parts of drag racing.
What do you mean by this? Is it really necessary? It's a waste of time in my honest opinion... :?
Kid Cro
Banned

Post by Kid Cro »

I dont even know what did he try to say with that sentence!
Drag racing is back????? Hmmmmmm.... Where did drag go whenn like you say is " back " ??? In U and U2 we had drag racing! What do you mean its back!
And I dont have to use slow-motion! I can, but I dont have to use it if I dont wanna!
User deactivated: Habitual rule breaking; Abject lack of respect for the community.
JDM4LYF
Ricer
Ricer

Post by JDM4LYF »

SpeedComrad, all that is sweetness... but all im really hopeing EA will keep is the ability to customize cars and free run them after the completion of the game. (like in U1 and 2)
Kid Cro
Banned

Post by Kid Cro »

Why they would not? (keep that ability)
And one thing! Still nothing about PC demo? Or does any1 know whenn it goes out?
azzkika
Drift King
Drift King

Post by azzkika »

The PC demo is due out in the beginning of November as being discussed in various forums. :wink:
Racin_Penguin
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Racin_Penguin »

Kid Cro wrote:
Racin_Penguin wrote:
Look the date of my post!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah man I know, I was just jokin.

And that whole "flick of the analog stick thing" is a bad idea imo cuz you have to take your thumb off the x button whenever you shift(ps2). Unless they make R2 and L2 to be gas and brake, then it would work fine...

Return to “Most Wanted”