pink slip

2005 Need for Speed Most Wanted
Panda2k
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

pink slip

Post by Panda2k »

hey guys.
how lucky were you in getting the pink slip of the other Black List members?
Do u know if it is placed randomly everytime or is it under a specific symbol?

on no.15 I tried the second and got a "get out of prinson" thing
on no.14 I tried the third and got money (12,500)

so what about you? any advise how I could get the others car? or is there a possibility to race him again and make an other choice?
Pabl0z
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Pabl0z »

It's just luck if you get the pink slip.
I think i've won 5 cars from 11 guys.
lol wut
Panda2k
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Panda2k »

k, thx
lets hope I have some more luck next time :P
Cargozer
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Cargozer »

I guess the "best" luck was getting the pink slip from Blacklist #3 and Blacklist #2. :)

BTW, I just completed the game! :D
Abrams
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Abrams »

what 'get out of jail' gives you? or the 'get car from impound' one? i.e. you can get out with your car without paying fee after busted?
_I3urlNlouT_
Drift King
Drift King

Post by _I3urlNlouT_ »

So far I've only had time to beat the #15th in the blacklist, and blind guessing the icons I got his car and now I'm going against the 14th lol, but time is a problem with me.
Panda2k
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Panda2k »

do you try the random vynil, performance or visual upgrade aswell? or do you just take the money, out of jail and pink slip ones?
Pabl0z
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Pabl0z »

I've picked the performance upgrade and surprise one every time but one.
The one time i didn't pick them i picked two suprise one's because i really wanted the guys Gallardo and i didn't even get it. :lol:
So i just had to buy one myself :P.
lol wut
NFSBLUECIVIC
Professional
Professional

Post by NFSBLUECIVIC »

haha, i was lucky and got gallardo and have been racing with it ever since, i have won like 8 pink slips total. the way i see it its not the same # every time, and you have 2 chances, so the one it was last time, i dont pick this time, it ususally works to.
MonteCarloSS
Drift King
Drift King

Post by MonteCarloSS »

I pick a different one everytime. I'm #8 on the list. Ive won one car (Big Lou's Eclipse)

And over 50 grand in cash with about 5 unique performance upgrades. I have ALOT of money but I need to unlock the rest of the parts.

Right now my GTI can hit 200MPH, which is odd because I dumped alot of money into the Eclipse which has alot of unique parts but its a dog in 6th gear.. can't even hit 180.
DArgo
Drift King
Drift King

Post by DArgo »

I've just started the game :D
for now I've beaten only #15 and #14, both times I took the last two surprises and both times It gave me money and pink slip :P
Pabl0z
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Pabl0z »

Lucky you :)
lol wut
artynmay
Stock
Stock

Post by artynmay »

I've only raced 2 racers, and got pink slip both times. #15 and #14, both in the middle option
corvyz6
Drift King
Drift King

Post by corvyz6 »

i got the eclipse and the cayaman(#10 blacklist)! both pinkslips, but 1 time, i got 10000 and another 12500 after beating the same blacklist character!
slaer07
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by slaer07 »

corvyz6 wrote:i got the eclipse and the cayaman(#10 blacklist)! both pinkslips, but 1 time, i got 10000 and another 12500 after beating the same blacklist character!
LUCKY! that Cayman is soooooo beautiful

I was mad when I didn't get it :cry: :lol:

The only blacklist vehicles I've got are the RX8 and the iS300, but I sold it as soon as I got it. (im on bl #8 now, her car looks hot.)
corvyz6
Drift King
Drift King

Post by corvyz6 »

same here lol, i'm also at the #8 blacklist character!
MonteCarloSS
Drift King
Drift King

Post by MonteCarloSS »

I got the #8 car.. thats the mustang right? I also got #7's car which is the SLK500

both cars are alrite, the mustang is slow though. i only use rival cars to get bounty and on speed traps because thats when cops are on you. I can't even get scene by a cop in my eclipse (Big Lou's) without 20 other cops chasing after me.

the cops are smart and keep tabs on ur cars so make sure u dont sell those cars man. the more cars u got the less chances of gettin busted, even if they are slow. i use the mustang for cruising around town because it has no heat on it.

anyway, my GTI is almost maxed out but it has so much heat on it I can't drive it on the streets. It's strictly for racing other rivals only ;)
MonteCarloSS
Drift King
Drift King

Post by MonteCarloSS »

I got the #8 car.. thats the mustang right? I also got #7's car which is the SLK500

both cars are alrite, the mustang is slow though. i only use rival cars to get bounty and on speed traps because thats when cops are on you. I can't even get scene by a cop in my eclipse (Big Lou's) without 20 other cops chasing after me.

the cops are smart and keep tabs on ur cars so make sure u dont sell those cars man. the more cars u got the less chances of gettin busted, even if they are slow. i use the mustang for cruising around town because it has no heat on it.

anyway, my GTI is almost maxed out but it has so much heat on it I can't drive it on the streets. It's strictly for racing other rivals only ;)
ride_until_Death
Ricer
Ricer

Post by ride_until_Death »

i got the lexus,supra,rx8,cayman...only didnt get 2 cars so far....mustang is next on my list (i always pic the unique performance, then the random one on the far right.) only failed me once, the first time i picked performance then middle and got get outa jail
Saeidi
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Saeidi »

Thanks for the tips Monte Carlo SS :D
Mai 31 - Eine Revolution Der Geschwindigkeit Kommt!
Neues Need For Speed Verkündet!
pc25
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by pc25 »

i have some question about the bounty, what is the importance of that? could that be convert to cash? or just a rank to become most wanted?
lyn_guy
Ricer
Ricer

Post by lyn_guy »

half way through.. only didnt get Earl's Evo. got all the rest. Still driving the Cayman.. thats one sweet ride. I choose both wildcard markers and not the unique parts.
Bastian71
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Bastian71 »

I'mm currently #10 on th elist and have gotten all the cars I've raced against....
However, I had a backup saved game (Right before the challenge) and if I picked wrong... I reloaded and re-raced.

I guess you could call that pretty weak thing to do... But I have the cars and I am happy with it.
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

pc25 wrote:i have some question about the bounty, what is the importance of that? could that be convert to cash? or just a rank to become most wanted?
You need to get a certain amount of Bounty to race a Blacklist Racer. Get to the desired value, race the other events need, and you're ready to challenge the Blacklist Racer. :)
ride_until_Death
Ricer
Ricer

Post by ride_until_Death »

Bastian71 wrote:I'mm currently #10 on th elist and have gotten all the cars I've raced against....
However, I had a backup saved game (Right before the challenge) and if I picked wrong... I reloaded and re-raced.

I guess you could call that pretty weak thing to do... But I have the cars and I am happy with it.
cheapy :lol:

Return to “Most Wanted”