Need help making my GT Mustang not look like crap (NFSU2)

2004 Need for Speed Underground 2
SkeeteRX7
Drift King
Drift King

Post by SkeeteRX7 »

see what i mean?

mustang gt + wide body kit = cool easy ten star.
C2D T7500 2.2 ghz| 256 MB NVIDIA Quadro FX570m|160 GB 7200 RPM|2 GB RAM- my laptop
Kid Cro
Banned

Post by Kid Cro »

mustang gt + wide body kit = ugly car (not allways! there are exceptions)
User deactivated: Habitual rule breaking; Abject lack of respect for the community.
WonkaVW
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by WonkaVW »

Its nearly impossible to make the Stang in UG2 look good unless you keep nearly everything stock. All the body kits are too ricey asides from one (I can't remember which one), roof scoops don't belong on a muscle car, the exhaust tips are also all too ricey (fart cans don't belong on a muscle car).

I attached a shot of the Stang I built in UG2. As you can see its got the stock body going with a carbon fibre hood and spoiler. Tasteful 18" rims and somewhat ugly brakes. No roof scoop, you can't see it but the exhaust tips are also stock. Theres just not a lot of parts in the game that actually look good on it.
Attachments
my stang
my stang
spartan.dk
Professional
Professional

Post by spartan.dk »

It's pretty good :)
Kid Cro wrote:Now go Suck on your mom's boobie and stfuktnxbye!!!
Kid Cro
Banned

Post by Kid Cro »

I only dont like mirrors!
User deactivated: Habitual rule breaking; Abject lack of respect for the community.
BeergodHappy
Ricer
Ricer

Post by BeergodHappy »

I dont' presonally like any of the Mustang widebodies in UG2. Horrible. The colors can make or break a car though. I've become fond of body vinyl10 first then body vinyl3 oevr top of that. Colros are subjective. I use the gloss pink followed by white body#10then black body #3. The mUstang is a hard one though and didn't detail easily for me. I din't even try. Just copied my other cars. :?
Always remember...You can idiot-proof anything, but you can drunk-proof nothing.
Kid Cro
Banned

Post by Kid Cro »

I just made one in MW soon it will be in my garage!

Return to “Underground 2”